• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Who takes more drugs intp or intj?

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
INTP's could do with a few lines of snow to put a boot up their ass, and INTJ's with a few joints to :chillpill:the fuck out, we all know that. But how does it work in reality?

I am clean living, I just need coffee to wake up and be able to work. I drink socially, mainly champagne and cocktails or bottled designer beer to go with my Jean-Paul Gartier aftershave.

If I smoked I would never leave my room as I am that much of a lazy bastard naturally. I know some J's who need a joint to relax though.

But I digress. Who takes more drugs out of these two social miscreant MBTI types?

Acedia3

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w5
I'm an INTP girl with an older INTJ brother, and out of the two of us, I'm the good kid.

My brother regularly smokes, mostly regular sometimes weed, and he likes rum a little too much. It makes him more creative and helps him handle his anxiety, he says.

I wouldn't come near any of that stuff with a ten foot pole. I always like to have control over myself and know exactly what I'm doing and thinking. Drugs and alcohol just tends to make people stupid.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I quit drinking when I was about 20 years old, before then I just drank because my friends did and it seemed appropiate. Eventually I realized this and the fact that it costs a lot of money. I've not been able to get myself to buy anything with alcohol since. It just seems like such a waste. Besides, I have always hated being under the influence of alcohol.

I've never done drugs because I like who I am and I don't have insecurity/stress or other mental issues.

But I'm not perfect. I have been an on and off smoker, normal cigarettes, and I sometimes have cravings for chocolate, especially if I haven't had any for like two weeks or so. Those are my vices I guess.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've never done drugs, and don't plan on doing any, and I don't plan on drinking even when I get to the legal age.

The only "drug" I "do" is caffeine - I love soda (particularly Vanilla Coke Zero) and tea (mainly green tea), and I have a can of Monster almost every morning to help me wake up (if I got very little sleep, I sometimes have a cup of coffee in addition to the Monster).

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
U like smoking weed one or twice a year and drink socially but don't drink coffee and little spda

Nicodemus

Something something, inferior Se, something else, sponge, penis enlargement, something something rat poison.

W

WhoCares

I've abstained from every kind of mind altering drug except coffee, until recently....I'm finding the allure of alcohol very special indeed. There's something about the warm blanket of contentment that a good spirit imbues it melt's away the maelstrom of my overactive mind. Where once I loved the clarity of my own thoughts lately I'm finding them a master and not very nice one. Some days I just want to switch off completely.

COLORATURA

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
When I was younger, I couldn't understand the "point" of doing drugs or drinking. I learned that point later when I was under stress.

I am a habitual Mary-Jane user & have experimented with quite a few drugs just for curiosity sake. However, if I find myself liking an actual "drug" (MJ is actually only a plant), I don't usually do it again. Better to be safe than sorry....

chalky_lemon

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
My INTJ best friend does a shitload of drugs - most of them are pharmacological he convinces his doctor to prescribe to him though, and he abuses them. You never know what kind of a mood my INTJ friend will be in, because you never know what kinds of drugs he is on that day.

He could be all serious and cracked out on ADHD meds, or could have been chillin and smoking weed all day and be fun to hang out with.

A

A_priori

Lol what a stupid question! Don't mean to sound rude its just that the question doesn't make sense.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There may be an answer to the question "Who is more likely to take drugs?". But even that would be speculation. If you take me into account, I'm most definately INTP and I even have trouble taking a painkiller for a headache and only take them if I really have to because there's work I've got to do or something similar and I've never taken any other drugs. I've even quit drinking because I hate to be anything else than my sane and sober self.