User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    xxTP

Default Who takes more drugs intp or intj?

INTP's could do with a few lines of snow to put a boot up their ass, and INTJ's with a few joints to the fuck out, we all know that. But how does it work in reality?

I am clean living, I just need coffee to wake up and be able to work. I drink socially, mainly champagne and cocktails or bottled designer beer to go with my Jean-Paul Gartier aftershave.

If I smoked I would never leave my room as I am that much of a lazy bastard naturally. I know some J's who need a joint to relax though.

But I digress. Who takes more drugs out of these two social miscreant MBTI types?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w5

I'm an INTP girl with an older INTJ brother, and out of the two of us, I'm the good kid.

My brother regularly smokes, mostly regular sometimes weed, and he likes rum a little too much. It makes him more creative and helps him handle his anxiety, he says.

I wouldn't come near any of that stuff with a ten foot pole. I always like to have control over myself and know exactly what I'm doing and thinking. Drugs and alcohol just tends to make people stupid.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I quit drinking when I was about 20 years old, before then I just drank because my friends did and it seemed appropiate. Eventually I realized this and the fact that it costs a lot of money. I've not been able to get myself to buy anything with alcohol since. It just seems like such a waste. Besides, I have always hated being under the influence of alcohol.

I've never done drugs because I like who I am and I don't have insecurity/stress or other mental issues.

But I'm not perfect. I have been an on and off smoker, normal cigarettes, and I sometimes have cravings for chocolate, especially if I haven't had any for like two weeks or so. Those are my vices I guess.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI

I've never done drugs, and don't plan on doing any, and I don't plan on drinking even when I get to the legal age.

The only "drug" I "do" is caffeine - I love soda (particularly Vanilla Coke Zero) and tea (mainly green tea), and I have a can of Monster almost every morning to help me wake up (if I got very little sleep, I sometimes have a cup of coffee in addition to the Monster).

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

U like smoking weed one or twice a year and drink socially but don't drink coffee and little spda

WALMART

istp

but forreal, i'll say intp. drugs are Ti fuel.

Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs. If I drink, I drink for the taste, which means I won't drink it if it costs $20, something you bought simply to get drunk.

Something something, inferior Se, something else, sponge, penis enlargement, something something rat poison.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

INTP
    - Most frequent among college students referred for drug and alcohol violations.
    http://www.discoveryourpersonality.com/intp.html
    INTJ
    - Among the 3 male types overrepresented among substance abusers.
    http://www.discoveryourpersonality.com/intj.html

Looks like a toss-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

WhoCares

I've abstained from every kind of mind altering drug except coffee, until recently....I'm finding the allure of alcohol very special indeed. There's something about the warm blanket of contentment that a good spirit imbues it melt's away the maelstrom of my overactive mind. Where once I loved the clarity of my own thoughts lately I'm finding them a master and not very nice one. Some days I just want to switch off completely.