MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Default SPORTS RABIES AND YOU

1. Your gender
    2. Type, if not listed
    3. What sports do you follow?
    4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them?
    5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    1. Your gender
    2. Type, if not listed
    4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them?
    5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors?
    1. Male
    2. INFP
    3. Hockey
    4. Yes. I played on my high school team and continue to play as much as possible.
    5. Not if I'm watching a game at my house. If I go to a bar, I may or may not wear my "colors." I am not a boisterous fan at all. i just went to a college hockey game with my INFJ girlfriend. I rarely stand and never yell, though I do apparently become more vocal after a couple of beers. My gf, on the other hand, is much more animated and engaged in the enthusiasm and energy of the game.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

1. Female
    2. INTP
    3. NONE.
    4. I've played volleyball quite a bit back in my day, and still do now. Though I don't follow any sporting events on TV, I get pretty engaged when I'm there live.
    5. Nah, but I'll be like 'whoo yeah' if they score a point or something.

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

1. Female.
    2. INFJ.
    3. Ice hockey, far more than anything else.
    4. No, but I think I'd like to. I shoot video highlights of sporting events and hockey's my specialty. I love it.
    5. I might throw on a team shirt, I might not, but I do shout my happiness (whether in public or not) when I see a winning score. I'm definitely very engaged in person. I just went to a college hockey game with my INFP boyfriend. He's pretty quiet even when he's getting into it, but I can't resist jumping up, screaming, and dancing when the moment calls for it. Goals are beautiful things. I must celebrate them.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    1. Your gender
    2. Type, if not listed
    Male
    <<
    College Football, most forms of Racing (Le Mans, Rally, F1 etc..), NFL, MMA, Golf, Tennis, cycling
    I wasn't allowed to play football growing up (parents didn't want me to get injured), I have played Golf very competitively at the Amateur level, I've trained MMA seriously, I've also played Tennis competitively.
    Yes. Although I don't wear Jersey's. If it's a big game I'll scream and yell on big plays. If we lose a big game, it's best not to talk to me for a few hours.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Is this only for NTs? If not, I can move it to a more fitting place. If so, it might help to specify that in the OP.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

1. Your gender Female
    2. Type, if not listed
    3. What sports do you follow? Pro and College hockey, baseball, football
    4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them? I played hockey and softball, obviously I didn't play football because I'm female but I like following it because I like following it.
    5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors? I have more sports attire than I can count. I wear that stuff regardless of being at home or at a game. Most definitely at a game. Scream in public? No I don't do that for any reason. I'm sure I have foamed at the mouth from sheer happiness over a win.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Is this only for NTs? If not, I can move it to a more fitting place. If so, it might help to specify that in the OP.
    Yes, for NTs.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Epiphany

I found this thread in the New Posts. Didn't realize there was an NF variant. I think the two threads should be merged and made available to all mbti types. Sensors like sports too, so I've heard.

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I found this thread in the New Posts. Didn't realize there was an NF variant. I think the two threads should be merged and made available to all mbti types. Sensors like sports too, so I've heard.
    This pretty much sums up my own accidental posting.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~