• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Need help from INTJ guys

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well sorry, mort belfry for my harsch answer. I just found that yours wasn't appropriate. But, ok...

Anyway, I am just thinking of the different behavior between an ENxP and an INTJ receiving that type of email. Apparently, INTJs wouldn't answer. I think, I would answer. I would google the person, try to get the most informations I could and then answer just for the fun. Just to see the face of the person an step into the unknown, the opportunity and think "who knows..." In the worse case, I would have make a new friend and in the worse worse case, I would have lost my time... But at least, I wouldn't have gone by an opportunity.

Any thought to add to this?

That's pretty true. I would probably, always answer. Because, why not? There is nothing to lose. The only time I'd stop responding is if I decided it would take too much effort or waste my time because the other person is a moron. then again, I'm an ENFP.

Knowing INTJs... well... NOPE, I DON'T KNOW INTJs! :shock:
If he never answers, well then I guess it's not a surprise.
Btw, glad you can move on...

nottaprettygal

MBTI Type
INTj
I think, I would answer. I would google the person, try to get the most informations I could and then answer just for the fun.

I think an INTJ would do all of the same information gathering (as long as they were slightly curious), and then not answer. You say that you would answer just for kicks because you think starting a dialogue with other people is a fun thing to do. INTJs do not consider a conversation with someone they barely know to be a fun activity.

Replying just opens up an entire can of social worms.