User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    Sure! I would have if I wasn't already dating someone else at that time!!!
    I think that if you got this feeling that you've only had once or twice in your life, then it doesn't matter that you're dating someone.

But if your boyfriend was at the table, that makes things a bit difficult.

MBTI
    INTj

do you think INTJs in their 30ies would share this email with close friends or family members they trust? or just keep it for them selves (which i hope!)
    Eh. That's hard to say. Does it really matter if he shares it? Personally, I don't think he's going to respond, but I wish you the best.

MBTI
    INXP

you got it!

do you think INTJs in their 30ies would share this email with close friends or family members they trust? or just keep it for them selves (which i hope!)
    Probably not.. if disinterested they are more likely to just delete it... at least the INTJs I know.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

If disinterested I wouldn't tell anyone unless I had nothing to talk about and was like, "Man guess what happened today? I got this crazy email, blah blah". Maybe. It would really depend on my mood, which, meh, is unpredictable really.

If I was interested in the email, then I would only maybe it share it with one or two individuals who were very close to me. Probably not a sister, but I am not that close to my brother so I cannot say much about that. It depends how close to his sister he is. I would ask others because I want their opinions about it, if I was interested. I would want their logic. But then again depending on my mood, I might just reply without sharing it with anyone. Depends on what you wrote, if it was just a light hearted "hey how are you I want to get to know you blah blah" then I might reply lightly back, if it was a lot more deep than that "I want to get to know you because I sensed we clicked", then I would probably think about my reply before I typed it, and maybe ask for other's opinions.

So really don't think about it! I think it would depend on his mood and his relationships with close friends/family, stuff you don't know about, and stuff you cannot predict. Just don't worry about it.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

you got it!

As an INTJ in my 30s, I would never show it to anyone. I would only trust my own judgement for something like this, and I wouldn't want to be subjected to the battery of questions that would arise from sharing this email.

Good luck!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality
    Need help from INTJ guys
    Nobody needs that kind of help.

Besides, this guy, he's gay. I just got one of those intuitions you only get two or three times in your life about it. The last big intuition I had was that Kramer was a racist. Not bad, wouldn't you say?
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTP

I've just been reading over this thread and out of thirty-three posts, you've made eighteen. You're really obsessed with this guy, aren't you? You don't act this obsessed around him, right?

MBTI
    INTP

Obsessed is not the right word, even though i used it. I am just very interested in him. Don't worry, I am not crazy. I have a social life that keeps me busy beside this. And as hapharzard said, they are other fishes in the sea.

And it's quite normal that I answer to a thread that i wrote, isn't it? this doesn't mean, I am that obsess.
    Just interested in sharing, answering and reading the posts, just curious... And it keeps me busy on poor day work and a not very sunny sunday.

But if you are a judgmental teen with nothing else to do than criticising and with poor understanding, I think, you should go your own way and not pollute this thread. Considering your weak understanding of the thread and your wrong perception of it, this might be the best thing to do !
    Have a nice day!
    You're a little defensive as well. I wasn't making a criticism at all, just an observation. There's no such thing as the "wrong perception", that's what perception is.

^^ Typical teenage F response though.

MBTI
    ENFP

So true.

Anyway, move on if you don't get an email. If you do, congrats!

MBTI
    INXP

Well sorry, mort belfry for my harsch answer. I just found that yours wasn't appropriate. But, ok...

Anyway, I am just thinking of the different behavior between an ENxP and an INTJ receiving that type of email. Apparently, INTJs wouldn't answer. I think, I would answer. I would google the person, try to get the most informations I could and then answer just for the fun. Just to see the face of the person an step into the unknown, the opportunity and think "who knows..." In the worse case, I would have make a new friend and in the worse worse case, I would have lost my time... But at least, I wouldn't have gone by an opportunity.

Any thought to add to this?
    There are lots of type reasons why people might, or might not respond :

-a fun loving one might, as you suggest, do so out of fun
    -a duty type (SJ) might do so out of politeness or a society pressure to deal with the inbox
    -an inspirational type (NP) might do so out of curiousity
    -a playful type might do so out of a desire for some amusement/chance for some *cough* fun (SP)
    etc