User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 52

  1. #1
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default Alexander the Great is the only ENTP 8 that existed in history

    I have only one word to comment on this: stupidity.

    Imagine if Alexander got mistyped, we would be fucked then.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  2. #2
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,038

    Default

    I think he was pretty clearly an ESTP.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

  3. #3
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    I think he was pretty clearly an ESTP.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  4. #4
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Did you know they filmed his role as three different characters: one for willem thinking Patrick was guilty, one where he thought he was innocent, and one where he was merely suspicious, then used different takes from each persona in the final film?


    About four websites I've gone to show agreeance in his entp-ness. I doubt anyone typed him back then, though, so I don't understand the intent of this thread.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    ENTJ 8s are everywhere so if you just change a letter from P to J there should still be at least some ENTP 8s.

  6. #6
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    I have only one word to comment on this: stupidity.
    Imagine if Alexander got mistyped, we would be fucked then.
    Alexander the Great was pure image triad. he was a 3w2, a 3w4 or a 4w3. that said, Ted Tuner is a good example of an ENTP 8
    Edit: I think Alexander the Great was 4w3>7w8>8w7 Sx/So, though I'm unsure of his MBTI type
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #7
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    The most important fact about this man is that he adored his horse, Bucephalus, and honored him with the naming of a city instead of yet another Alexandria.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    I always thought he was an ENTJ. Didn't he push to have himself deified as the son of Amun in Egypt but also built Alexandria in the location he received in a vision? The location of Alexandreia would later serve great commercial purpose but only after significant development. I always saw him with a strategic mind who could organise both armies and peace time satraphies (Te) mixed in with the mysticism I mentioned previously (Ni.) I would also argue for Se as supposedly he adopted the Persian culture and clothing (not mentioning his drinking habits of course) but the former could also be used to support Fe I suppose. Is there any records of his behaviour which suggest Ne and Ti?

  9. #9
    Alexander the Terrible yenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ENTJ 8s are everywhere so if you just change a letter from P to J there should still be at least some ENTP 8s.
    I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, their type is fraud. The ENTJ dick sucking in this forum is getting extremely tiresome. What difference does P to J make?

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Did you know they filmed his role as three different characters: one for willem thinking Patrick was guilty, one where he thought he was innocent, and one where he was merely suspicious, then used different takes from each persona in the final film?


    About four websites I've gone to show agreeance in his entp-ness. I doubt anyone typed him back then, though, so I don't understand the intent of this thread.
    My point is there is more than one ENTP eight in history. They just got mistyped as ENTJs because people are stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I always thought he was an ENTJ. Didn't he push to have himself deified as the son of Amun in Egypt but also built Alexandria in the location he received in a vision? The location of Alexandreia would later serve great commercial purpose but only after significant development. I always saw him with a strategic mind who could organise both armies and peace time satraphies (Te) mixed in with the mysticism I mentioned previously (Ni.) I would also argue for Se as supposedly he adopted the Persian culture and clothing (not mentioning his drinking habits of course) but the former could also be used to support Fe I suppose. Is there any records of his behaviour which suggest Ne and Ti?

    BS, I m not even going to respond to this other than to point out it is pure BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    Alexander the Great was pure image triad. he was a 3w2, a 3w4 or a 4w3. that said, Ted Tuner is a good example of an ENTP 8
    Edit: I think Alexander the Great was 4w3>7w8>8w7 Sx/So, though I'm unsure of his MBTI type
    Seriously, your typing skills is borderline retarded. If I own this forum , I would have banned you already. You are misleading people when boardcasting your stupidity.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

    "In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

    Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

  10. #10
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    Seriously, your typing skills is borderline retarded. If I own this forum , I would have banned you already. You are misleading people when boardcasting your stupidity.
    Alexander the Great was an ego obsessed narcissistic obsessed with his legacy and self image. his being an image type is blatantly obvious. he is not an 8. 8s are focused on survival, control and power. care you explain how my typing of him is retarded? (or are you just venting, given your other responses to members in this post, it wouldn't surprise me)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] INFJ Compatibility - Why the INFJ/ENTP dynamic is hands down the best.
    By Samvega in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 869
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 12:11 AM
  2. [ISFP] Is the only way to make an ISFP talk 'is' to strangle them?
    By Riva in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:40 AM
  3. Alexander the Great
    By Gauche in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:24 AM
  4. [NF] is it only the NF who are very picky about job/career ?
    By niki in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 04:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO