• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Alexander the Great is the only ENTP 8 that existed in history

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I have only one word to comment on this: stupidity.

Imagine if Alexander got mistyped, we would be fucked then.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he was pretty clearly an ESTP.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I think he was pretty clearly an ESTP.

download.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
W

WALMART

Did you know they filmed his role as three different characters: one for willem thinking Patrick was guilty, one where he thought he was innocent, and one where he was merely suspicious, then used different takes from each persona in the final film?

About four websites I've gone to show agreeance in his entp-ness. I doubt anyone typed him back then, though, so I don't understand the intent of this thread.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ 8s are everywhere so if you just change a letter from P to J there should still be at least some ENTP 8s.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have only one word to comment on this: stupidity.
Imagine if Alexander got mistyped, we would be fucked then.

Alexander the Great was pure image triad. he was a 3w2, a 3w4 or a 4w3. that said, Ted Tuner is a good example of an ENTP 8
Edit: I think Alexander the Great was 4w3>7w8>8w7 Sx/So, though I'm unsure of his MBTI type

A

Anew Leaf

The most important fact about this man is that he adored his horse, Bucephalus, and honored him with the naming of a city instead of yet another Alexandria.

Standuble

I always thought he was an ENTJ. Didn't he push to have himself deified as the son of Amun in Egypt but also built Alexandria in the location he received in a vision? The location of Alexandreia would later serve great commercial purpose but only after significant development. I always saw him with a strategic mind who could organise both armies and peace time satraphies (Te) mixed in with the mysticism I mentioned previously (Ni.) I would also argue for Se as supposedly he adopted the Persian culture and clothing (not mentioning his drinking habits of course) but the former could also be used to support Fe I suppose. Is there any records of his behaviour which suggest Ne and Ti?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
ENTJ 8s are everywhere so if you just change a letter from P to J there should still be at least some ENTP 8s.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, their type is fraud. The ENTJ dick sucking in this forum is getting extremely tiresome. What difference does P to J make?

Did you know they filmed his role as three different characters: one for willem thinking Patrick was guilty, one where he thought he was innocent, and one where he was merely suspicious, then used different takes from each persona in the final film?

About four websites I've gone to show agreeance in his entp-ness. I doubt anyone typed him back then, though, so I don't understand the intent of this thread.

My point is there is more than one ENTP eight in history. They just got mistyped as ENTJs because people are stupid.

I always thought he was an ENTJ. Didn't he push to have himself deified as the son of Amun in Egypt but also built Alexandria in the location he received in a vision? The location of Alexandreia would later serve great commercial purpose but only after significant development. I always saw him with a strategic mind who could organise both armies and peace time satraphies (Te) mixed in with the mysticism I mentioned previously (Ni.) I would also argue for Se as supposedly he adopted the Persian culture and clothing (not mentioning his drinking habits of course) but the former could also be used to support Fe I suppose. Is there any records of his behaviour which suggest Ne and Ti?

BS, I m not even going to respond to this other than to point out it is pure BS.
Alexander the Great was pure image triad. he was a 3w2, a 3w4 or a 4w3. that said, Ted Tuner is a good example of an ENTP 8
Edit: I think Alexander the Great was 4w3>7w8>8w7 Sx/So, though I'm unsure of his MBTI type

Seriously, your typing skills is borderline retarded. If I own this forum , I would have banned you already. You are misleading people when boardcasting your stupidity.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously, your typing skills is borderline retarded. If I own this forum , I would have banned you already. You are misleading people when boardcasting your stupidity.
Alexander the Great was an ego obsessed narcissistic obsessed with his legacy and self image. his being an image type is blatantly obvious. he is not an 8. 8s are focused on survival, control and power. care you explain how my typing of him is retarded? (or are you just venting, given your other responses to members in this post, it wouldn't surprise me)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You guys realize that the fact that the man is dead makes it impossible to type him correctly right People do things and get perceived by others in ways that can be interpreted in so many ways that you have no real way of *knowing* what that person was like. So all you guys have are hypotheses which may or may not have been accurate without any way of ever confirming it. Bashing each other over whose hypothesis may in fact be idiotic is really kind of..ironic.

Edit: crap, I'm low on patience today :shock:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
You guys realize that the fact that the man is dead makes it impossible to type him correctly right People do things and get perceived by others in ways that can be interpreted in so many ways that you have no real way of *knowing* what that person was like. So all you guys have are hypotheses which may or may not have been accurate without any way of ever confirming it. Bashing each other over whose hypothesis may in fact be idiotic is really kind of..ironic.

Edit: crap, I'm low on patience today :shock:

Almost every type of person that gets typed is dead. Your excuse is irrelevant.

Besides, the point of this thread is not about Alexander.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

RaptorWizard, since you are part of this stupidity, I want to ask you a question.

What special power do I get if I switch from P to J?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
RaptorWizard, since you are part of this stupidity, I want to ask you a question.

What special power do I get if I switch from P to J?

The power to transcend hell's deathly doors of darkness and destruction in order to impose your new world order upon the goodness of the Heavens hence transforming it into a state of evil which would pretty much make you a more highly evolved version of the Devil.

ENTJ3.jpg

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
The power to transcend hell's deathly doors of darkness and destruction in order to impose your new world order upon the goodness of the Heavens hence transforming it into a state of evil which would pretty much make you a more highly evolved version of the Devil.

ENTJ3.jpg

You haven't really answered my question other than putting a trolling poster.

Il Morto Che Parla

MBTI Type
xxTP
Almost every type of person that gets typed is dead.

1.) This claim is not really true.

2.) Someone who was alive within living memory is quite different to someone who has been dead for millennia and lived in a world incomparably different to this one.

Amargith is 100% right, and whatsmore, it's obvious.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is total bullshit.

Alexander was an ESTP 7w8.

An ENTP 8 is a guy like Slavoj Zizek or something.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alexander the Great was pure image triad.

Bullshit again. Alexander did what he wanted when he wanted, en did not give a fuck about his image.

Alexander loved himself, he did not need to be loved by other people. Except by his long-term gay crush Hephastion. But he was not anxious about that.

He was a 7w8, end of the story.

Apostolos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never really thought about it. Something like a 378, 873 etc. tritype could be possible..

378 – The Mover & Shaker Archetype

The 837 is the slick, expansive, powerhouse, 'can do' person that sees the big picture but avoids feelings, seeing them as speed bumps that get in the way of manifesting and making things happen.

*Most assertive tritype-378, 873, 783

378,837,738 If you are the 378, you are ambitious, innovative and protective. You want to be efficient, happy and straight-forward. You are a dynamic go-getter, focused on the prize. An expansive powerhouse, you see the big picture and a positive future with the will to make it happen. Seeking success, obstacles are seen as competitive challenges. Your life mission is to see what is possible and find innovative ways to achieve your goals. A true mover and shaker, you are happiest when you are in a position of power to manifest your vision and make things happen. You need to be doing to feel alive. You can be so expeditious, assertive and results oriented that you miss your impact on others and the deeper meaning and significance of why you are doing what you are doing.

387...assertives

You have all three Expansive Solution Enneacards (3, 7 & 8)
Naturally forward and expansive, you see yourself as assertive, self-motivated, expeditious and results oriented. Focused on action, you resist being controlled and letting your feelings get in the way of achieving your goals. When opposed, you react immediately and when necessary are not afraid to move against others to manage problems.

http://personalitycafe.com/enneagra...3452-27-tritype-archetype-descriptions-3.html