MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Let's clear up a little bit of misunderstanding about enneagram, here
    Enneagram 8's are usually only ENTJ's and/or ISTP's. Those that strive for Truth in life.
    If Alexander were enneagram 8 he'd be either ENTJ or ISTP, which does not make sense to me, due to his impetuous approach to conquest and desire to be loved (by all). Therefore he was either ENTP or ESTP, but we know ESTP's do not necessarily do well on long term ambitions and Alexander had the future of an empire to consider, therefore he is ENTP, definitely.
    no, plenty of ESTPs and ESTJs are 8s as well (I even have a friend who is an INFJ 8w7 lol)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I could see that. 7s have a way of seeming like they care what people think when they really don't (I know this happens to me a lot)
    7s are narcissist, they like to receive a posititve appreciation from people, and dislike to be confronted with the negative appreciation from people. But if this happen, they rationalize rejection and continue to like themselves. It's different from the Image dudes who take what people send to them for granted.

that's true, but I was arguing that it wouldn't stop all 7s from conquest and expansion (this is particularly true of 7w8). looking back on it though, too much partying and getting drunk kinda got him killed XD
    he was not a very elthy 7 at the end. At his best he had all the qualities of a 7: humanist, visionary, juvenile, muti-talented, etc

looking at this again, I think he was ESFP 7w8 Sx/So
    I have a hard time to determine if he was 7w8 So/Sx or 7w8 Sx/So, but I'm sure he was ESTP. Why F?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Speed Gavroche
    he seemed more Fi/Te than Ti/Fe, so I think ESFP. his intensity and grandiosity make me lean Sx first (apart from him not really seeming So first) but I know what you mean about Sx/So and So/Sx being hard to tell apart.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

@Speed Gavroche
    he seemed more Fi/Te than Ti/Fe, so I think ESFP. his intensity and grandiosity make me lean Sx first (apart from him not really seeming So first) but I know what you mean about Sx/So and So/Sx being hard to tell apart.
    He seemed more Ti-Fe, he took power by identifying social norms from the numerous civilisation he conquered, and conform and adapt, and use them as tools. Alexander knew how to use people as tools, the mark of ESTP, more than ESFP.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    He seemed more Ti-Fe, he took power by identifying social norms from the numerous civilisation he conquered, and conform and adapt, and use them as tools. Alexander knew how to use people as tools, the mark of ESTP, more than ESFP.
    you have a point
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    8s are heavy and brutal. 7s are light and aerian. Alexander was a 7.
    Thats leave Alexander out of the question for a second.

I still don't think you can tell the difference between an 8 and a 7.
    What is the motivation of an 8 and what is the motivation of a 7?
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

@Speed Gavroche
    You have an account at Personality Cafe right? Called Swordsman of Mania. I can see you are spamming your crackpot theories over there as well.

Why don't you convince the ENTPs at the ENTP forum at personality cafe that Alexander was an ESFP (or ESXP or whatever you think he is), then I will start taking what you say seriously.

I dare you to start a thread at the ENTP forum there saying Alexander was an ESFP and watch how you get raped.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    You have an account at Personality Cafe right? Called Swordsman of Mania. I can see you are spamming your crackpot theories over there as well.
    Why don't you convince the ENTPs at the ENTP forum at personality cafe that Alexander was an ESFP (or ESXP or whatever you think he is), then I will start taking what you say seriously.
    I dare you to start a thread at the ENTP forum there saying Alexander was an ESFP and watch how you get raped.
    you really need to chill with the belligerent language. the reasons behind your perplexedly negative opinion of me are none of my business, but that said, if you start threads and meet every dissenting opinion with narcissistic attempts at character assassination, don't expect your threads to get many replies. this kind of behavior tends to bite you in the ass later.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

you really need to chill with the belligerent language. the reasons behind your perplexedly negative opinion of me are none of my business, but that said, if you start threads and meet every dissenting opinion with narcissistic attempts at character assassination, don't expect your threads to get many replies. this kind of behavior tends to bite you in the ass later.
    What character assasination? If you are so confident with your theories, you should try to persuade the audience. Just a suggestion. Go convience the entp audience at personality cafe. if you succeed, that I will take back everything i said against you and apologize.

Yes, I do think you are spamming stupidity. You say and type things completely based on your impression and subjective feelings, without research on the said character and knowing their background, history and achievements.

You are really not worthy to argue with. But like I said if I have the power, you would be banned from MBTI community forever.

You know entps has a allergic to stupidity and things that don't make any sense, and you seemed to have a specialty in manufacturing them. Especially your crackpot thories about enneagram and other things that you seem to aggressively promote.

Lol I just found out im ENTP 6 months ago and experienced something like happiness or some sort of emotion I almost wanted to cry i felt like I was the only one like this for a really long time. Since I have been obsessed literally devouring data.. When I read through the list of famous ENTPS most made absolutely perfect sense ( accept I seen one list Rush Limbaugh wtf?) Alexander the Great imo clearly used extroverted Intuition as his dominate function. I also clearly see introverted thinking and extroverted feeling. I'm very arrgont by nature I keep it to myself mostly because based off my achievements it seems unjustified but were I to inherit a kingdom and conquer the known world omfg I probably woulda named cities after myself and pets too. But he obviusly had a deep love for learning and knowledge, and also seen the world from multiple perspectives at once, his army traveled with engineers, teachers, artist, craftsmen, healers, philosophers, and all other manner of different people. His ideas and plans focused almost exclusively on the future and were bigger than life. He couldn't settle down he wanted to keep conquering and exploring and having new experiences. He was open minded and non judgmental enough to adopt conquered nations as citizens of his empire and even take one few a bride and embrace their customs. I could go on few another 6 hours but I think I made my point. Some of you guys troll like y'all kicked with him n shit lol no one can say for sure what type a person who's been dead for close to 3000 years but based on the information we have I think its ignorant to conclude his type was anything shirt of firmly ENTP. But that's just my opinion.. (mine and every respected mbti information source i have ran accross) p.s. its harder to find useful info and opinions of others to consider when you guys attack eachother like children..