• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Alexander the Great is the only ENTP 8 that existed in history

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No Tritype is bullshit.And Alexander had nothing 3.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wise from you to agree.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
This is total bullshit.

Alexander was an ESTP 7w8.

An ENTP 8 is a guy like Slavoj Zizek or something.

He wasn't a 7 and he wasn't a ESTP.
If he was a 7 he would be concerned about getting drunk and having fun than inheriting his father's legacy and building an empire. And if he was an ESTP he would at times exhibit ESTJ characteristics.

Your Slavoj Zizek is a shitty example. I don't even know who that guy is.

Anyway I know much more about Mao than about Alexander. Most of what I do and who I am today is by following his footsteps.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an xNTP 7w8, I could be another.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If he was a 7 he would be concerned about getting drunk and having fun than inheriting his father's legacy and building an empire.

ESTPs are concerned about doing great things and having fun and being drunk. And as an ESTP, he did both.

Also, he was a Social 7, prone to Sacrifice of his indulgement in superficial pleasure, to work for something bigger and greater.

And if he was an ESTP he would at times exhibit ESTJ characteristics.

Not necessarly. Many ESTPs exhibit more often ENTx traits than ESTJ traits.

So, stop to be ignorant and learn. Anyone who has a bit of culture know who that guy is.

Anyway I know much more about Mao than about Alexander. Most of what I do and who I am today is by following his footsteps.

Mao was a pile of shit, but, indeed, he was an ENTP.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
ESTPs are concerned about doing great things and having fun and being drunk. And as an ESTP, he did both.

Also, he was a Social 7, prone to Sacrifice of his indulgement in superficial pleasure, to work for something bigger and greater.

I don't think you understand the desire and motivation of a 7 and the desire and motivation of an 8.

Please watch this video before spamming the forum with your BS.

You saying Alexander is an S is like saying he has no vision. Does Alexander seem like someone that has no vision?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You saying Alexander is an S is like saying he has no vision. Does Alexander seem like someone that has no vision?

Alexander was an SP, instead of an NP, because he prefered action (Se) rather than speculation (Ne).

He was also visionnary because of the Se-Ni balance. But he was also more egalitarian and less bossy than most king of his era. 7, not 8.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alexander was an SP, instead of an NP, because he prefered action (Se) rather than speculation (Ne).
He was also visionnary because of the Se-Ni balance. But he was also more egalitarian and less bossy than most king of his era. 7, not 8.

I always saw him as an image type (3w2, 3w4 or 4w3 Sx/So) but I could definitely see 7 as well

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If he was a 7 he would be concerned about getting drunk and having fun than inheriting his father's legacy and building an empire. And if he was an ESTP he would at times exhibit ESTJ characteristics.

...stereotype much :dry:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

ESTP with vision=ENTP

I don't want to go on with this BS. Ni is the last function , also the shittiest function that cannot be used.
Egalitarian because magnamious Fe, also 8 moving in the two direction.

I don't think you even watched the video. And you haven't differentiated how a 7 is different from a 8 other than repeating your point.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No seriously, keep your crackpot theories to yourself.

um, excuse me? why don't you figure out your own type (INTP + ESTP...no) before you go saying things like that to everyone who disagrees with you

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have only one word to comment on this: stupidity.

Imagine if Alexander got mistyped, we would be fucked then.

Let's clear up a little bit of misunderstanding about enneagram, here.

Enneagram 8's are usually only ENTJ's and/or ISTP's. Those that strive for Truth in life.

If Alexander were enneagram 8 he'd be either ENTJ or ISTP, which does not make sense to me, due to his impetuous approach to conquest and desire to be loved (by all). Therefore he was either ENTP or ESTP, but we know ESTP's do not necessarily do well on long term ambitions and Alexander had the future of an empire to consider, therefore he is ENTP, definitely.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Let's clear up a little bit of misunderstanding about enneagram, here.

Enneagram 8's are usually only ENTJ's and/or ISTP's. Those that strive for Truth in life.

If Alexander were enneagram 8 he'd be either ENTJ or ISTP, which does not make sense to me, due to his impetuous approach to conquest and desire to be loved (by all). Therefore he was either ENTP or ESTP, but we know ESTP's do not necessarily do well on long term ambitions and Alexander had the future of an empire to consider, therefore he is ENTP, definitely.

I disagree. There is no misunderstanding other than you like to keep the 8 monopoly with the ENTJ. Of course I never taken the enneagram seriously. (I already argue about that ENTJ being a fraud so many times its getting tiresome). The only resort I have is to forcibly take over the forum and impose my rule.

You are like saying being an 8 is an ENTJ reserved right which no other type can claim. Sorry, I cannot buy this BS.

As with the rest of the forum, you can keep believing the BS that just by switiching from P to J you get the magic power to be an 8 (which I really think will make that much difference if you are borderline), but of course I will not entertain that stupidity.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I disagree. There is no misunderstanding other than you like to keep the 8 monopoly with the ENTJ. Of course I never taken the enneagram seriously. (I already argue about that ENTJ being a fraud so many times its getting tiresome). The only resort I have is to forcibly take over the forum and impose my rule.

You are like saying being an 8 is an ENTJ reserved right which no other type can claim. Sorry, I cannot buy this BS.

As with the rest of the forum, you can keep believing the BS that just by switiching from P to J you get the magic power to be an 8 (which I really think will make that much difference if you are borderline), but of course I will not entertain that stupidity.

There's nothing credible about being an ENTJ from another personality type, which most wannabe ENTJ's on this site, tend to forget about. I could name a few examples... but I prefer not to stoop low to the level of people making fools of themselves having mistyped themselves as that. I think the reason they deliberately mistype themselves (to deceive themselves and others) is to attempt to feel better about themselves for having low self-esteem, as ENTJ is more often than not the "strong" hierarchical type.

It's merely the type I tend to function-wise, when I discovered MBTI during early '08 and took a few examples of myself. It didn't change my mind about myself, how ever; just intrigued me that I function that way, and I was right about it.

As an ENTJ, I have quite often considered the Truth as the holy idea above all else, which is what Enneagram 8's are about. Therefore I think it's central to the way an ENTJ functions and is able to seize power in an authoritarian setting. [you can check it out.] If the Truth were central as the holy idea in all personality types then there'd be no distinction on how every one of them functions, so, not any personality type can be 8.

P.S. Do I mention I was all 'fit' before I discovered mbti? Well, that's the way I truly regarded myself, before I admitted to my ENTJ type on early '08 that I only 'merely' tend to, which brought the onset in light of the truth that I could have flaws, i.e. relating to those of this type.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Which is once again a pointless post other than trying to prove your point that once you switch from P to J, you suddenly become more powerful and have some magic power boost that no one can explain.

Of course, if are you think I am trying to prove myself that I am an eight, you are really do not know my motivations. I don't care about this BS. I only care about the ENTPs in this site believing in themselves and not buy into your type's BS. ENTP's in this type do not know what vast potential they have inside them. Thats why they only thought they could live in your type's shadow and let you run the show.

I already have the cards ( a secret weapon you can say), that can give me a supreme advantage over your type. It can gave me the power of a god and turn me into the next ruler of my country. Any facade your type puts is stupid and irrelevant, it may convince this forum but has no impact in the real world. It will eventually be swept away by the mere power I have once i put my plans in motion. So I don't have to prove anything given the immense power I can obtain from the real world.

Keep arguing, you will only make a fool of yourself once my plan takes motion. The chief reason I fight here because the ENTPs here need to get a backbone and stop living in your type's shadow. Also my pride cannot allow myself to bow down to a fraud, just like a superior country cannot bow down to an inferior country. You will realize how insignificant your type's power, and what a fraud you are , in comparision to ours.

In the end, the only thing that matters is what you can do in the real world.

After reading this , you can go ahead and treat what I said as a bluff. Keep believing what you want to believe. I could be bluffing, maybe I really don't have the power I claim to have. You can believe whatever you want , but what can happen in the real world and the way things actually are is another story.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTP with vision=ENTP

Wrong. Both ESTP and ENTP like to think big. But Alexander has few interest for thinking big by jumping from one idea ton another, without concrete action, like an ENTP. He thought big by seeing an opportunity as it arises and making the most of it, with the sky as a limit, like an ESTP. So Alexander was ESTP.

I don't think you even watched the video. And you haven't differentiated how a 7 is different from a 8 other than repeating your point.

8s are heavy and brutal. 7s are light and aerian. Alexander was a 7.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always saw him as an image type (3w2, 3w4 or 4w3 Sx/So) but I could definitely see 7 as well

As socially skilled as he was, Alexande had very few considerations for what people thought af him.

...stereotype much

Yes. But he was concerned with having fun and getting drunk. So his comment has no value anyway.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As socially skilled as he was, Alexande had very few considerations for what people thought af him.
I could see that. 7s have a way of seeming like they care what people think when they really don't (I know this happens to me a lot)

Yes. But he was concerned with having fun and getting drunk.
that's true, but I was arguing that it wouldn't stop all 7s from conquest and expansion (this is particularly true of 7w8). looking back on it though, too much partying and getting drunk kinda got him killed XD

So his comment has no value anyway.
yeah :laugh:

looking at this again, I think he was ESFP 7w8 Sx/So