• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] INTP or ENTP?

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Do I have to spell out everything for you?
No, you only have to speak English correctly.
When I said being entertained I mean being entertained/seeking entertainment etc. This entertainment could be in many forms yes.
You seem to have missed the point. You started out saying they seem the opposite interesting or entertaining, then responded to a follow-up to that with an argument that they do not seek entertainment. These are two separate things.

Go read my post again. They tend to question why? in ............ No point. So I'm not going to waste my time and elaborate.
There's nothing to elaborate on.

I wasn't trying to charm you or anyone here. Lolz.
Good thing, too, to avoid another fail.

It's best not to assume what anyone's intentions are especially on an online forum.
Or, you know, you could write like you understand the import of the words you are saying

R

Riva

No, you only have to speak English correctly.

Okay.

You seem to have missed the point. You started out saying they seem the opposite interesting or entertaining, then responded to a follow-up to that with an argument that they do not seek entertainment. These are two separate things.

I know. But I when I meant why? in the post before you quoted me I meant why seek entertainment/be entertained.

They have as I described a rather why? attitude to life.

It didn't elaborate on it that's all.

When I said why? I meant why do this? instead of why not do this? and why not try this? and why not have fun? and why not be entertained? etc.

There's nothing to elaborate on.

Okay.

Good thing, too, to avoid another fail.

Like I said I sincerely believe what I said. Don't know how you got the impression of charm. Infact I was explaining myself to Pseudo thereby explaining myself and my views on INTPs.

Or, you know, you could write like you understand the import of the words you are saying

Okay.

R

Riva

Hint: I didn't
Having to spell out sarcasm for an entp is teh suck.

Okay.

If I simply use your own words against you -
Charming but unnecessary.

But I know it was sarcasm.

Having to spell out that when I said -

Don't know how you got the impression of charm

I wasn't claiming that you got charmed or claiming that I was effectively being charming to anyone to a intp sucks.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Okay.
If I simply use your own words against you -
Not sure how it's used "against" me here. It was obvious from the context that that was sarcasm.

But I know it was sarcasm.
No, you evidently didn't-->

Having to spell out that when I said -
There was nothing to spell out. Nothing in what you wrote,
neither here:
I wasn't trying to charm you or anyone here. Lolz.
nor here:
Don't know how you got the impression of charm
suggested anything other than that I meant seriously that you were being charming... or trying to be.

I wasn't claiming that you got charmed or claiming that I was effectively being charming to anyone to a intp sucks.

No offense, but is English your first language? This makes no sense.

R

Riva

No, you evidently didn't-->

What evidence is it? It is what I said interpreted by you as what you think it to be used as evidence against me. One does not expect that what one has to say would always be picked apart and scrutinized. But then again there is nothing to pick apart because I initially meant both -

Entertaining and being entertained.

Being entertained was implied by my word why?. If there was ever a mistake in what I initially had to say it was not elaborating on what I meant by why?. But the person I addressed it to (Pseudo) seems to have understood it (or maybe doesn't seem to care about it) and has responded to my post agreeing on some areas that I covered/implied and explaining herself of some other areas that I never inquired on. So I wouldn't say all all what I had to say was hopeless.

Wait do I have to explain myself when I said, Areas and hopeless too? I probably have to since I am interacting with someone who expects me to explain everything word by word.

There was nothing to spell out. Nothing in what you wrote,

suggested anything other than that I meant seriously that you were being charming... or trying to be.

I know. I know that you were being sarcastic. After I said using your own words against you I explained that I knew that you were being sarcastic.

No offense, but is English your first language? This makes no sense.

Ah finally a personally directed question which if answered by a yes or a no would be used as an insult against me. Welldone clever INTP.

The clever part was sarcasm.

Anyway,

I doubt this is getting anywhere and it seems to be quite a waste of my time explaining myself to someone on every minute detail which is being taken as a topic to argue on when it is obvious it is not helping to answer the OP, that it is a huge waste of my time and that when that person seems to misinterpret almost everything which is said by me. So I wouldn't be replying to your posts directed at me on this thread especially if it is still on the subject within the same lines. Which are........ Nah!

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What evidence is it? It is what I said interpreted by you as what you think it to be used as evidence against me.
lol. defensive much? Follow the arrow for the evidence. ;)
One does not expect that what one has to say would always be picked apart and scrutinized. But then again there is nothing to pick apart because I initially meant both -

Entertaining and being entertained.
Writing one=/=Meaning both.
So you initially meant intps seem the opposite of entertaining and being entertained. Intps ...the opposite of being entertained.

I probably have to since I am interacting with someone who expects me to explain everything word by word.
You are? Tell 'em to behave. I, on the other hand, have the much more humble request that you make sense.

I know. I know that you were being sarcastic.
No. No you didn't. Not based on your responses up until I pointed out you didn't.
Unless that's that batshit ENTP "charm" again ;)
After I said using your own words against you I explained that I knew that you were being sarcastic.
Unconvinced. I can't even in good conscience give you A for effort.

Ah finally a personally directed question which if answered by a yes or a no would be used as an insult against me.
:wtf: A yes would not be an insult. There's no shame in having some other first language.

I doubt this is getting anywhere and it seems to be quite a waste of my time explaining myself to someone
That's because you keep "explaining" things that are not at all unclear and not in need of explanation. Just misguided and in need of correction.

So I wouldn't be replying to your posts directed at me on this thread especially if it is still on the subject within the same lines.
OK. Well that eliminates room for error.

Attachments

• c21.jpg
    c21.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3