User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: intp or enfp

MBTI
    Intp

Default intp or enfp

Does anyone ever feel like they sometimes act like another personality, in this case intp and then enfp? I've heard that intj/p are sometimes mistyped and that although enfp are extroverted they are the most introverted of the extroverts? Idk just wondering.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I would have assumed that ENFP is the most extraverted of all the extraverted types because the ones I know are so freaking loud and they are always bouncing all over the place!
    That's just not true. I think most people would type me as an introvert in most situations.

I'm not crazy extroverted at all.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Why'd you delete? Raptor wizard ? There's nothing weird about what you said. Some enfps are the extreme bouncy variety like robin Williams.

It's just a spectrum deal I think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

And op person.... Enfp would sort of make more sense for you from what I've seen.

Not that I personally relate but I've seen other enfps on this site in the past that you remind me of more than any intps.

Limited data tho so idk
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

ENTP are actually the most introverted of the extroverts.

We spend a lot of time alone when we are playing around with something of our interest too.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I don't think you can really say that either... I mean some entps seem totally extroverted too.

I think it really is just a spectrum.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by moonnx View Post
    Does anyone ever feel like they sometimes act like another personality, in this case intp and then enfp? I've heard that intj/p are sometimes mistyped and that although enfp are extroverted they are the most introverted of the extroverts? Idk just wondering.
    I can see how intp/enfp could potentially mistype for a minute or two, theoretically.. but I've never confused the two IRL. Way diff vibes and once you pin down te/ti differences theres no going back. Since alot of ENFP's are e7 and INTP e5, I believe some of the growth and dissintegration could blur, along with dom/aux Ne and less developed Si. Again, this would be quick surface take or maybe dichotomy results.. completely diff vibe IRL. BUt ya, I considered it as well. ENFP's are notorious for wearing diff hats.. INTP's - not so much.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    Intp

okay. The thing is I think I might just like Enfps lol (I sometimes type intj-they're a good match-i've read) ALot of my favorite singers, katy perry, P!nk, Jessie J etc are ENFP I think. And yes, I do type e5-idk maybe I'm under the impression that intps are supposed to be weird and spacey like Luna lovegood or Neville Longbottom (Harry potter). I'm very creative,original, talented at most things if I try moderately hard...oh and I have adhd (talk alot and fast and randomly)-so I thought enfps (and entps) are supposed to be adhd. I know those aren't the only types that can have adhd but I was just grouping it with the other traits I think ENFPs have...

MBTI
    Intp

lol I kinda favor intp-I think it's cooler. (Plus Enfps aren't good for law school- I know it's just the internet but it says that intps would do great there...so I'm thinking law school-but at the same time I'm thinking that I can;t concentrate enough for it =/

and yeah, you're right ENTPs are the most introverted.

I could be enfp-but I get drained around people-maybe I'm just hanging around the wrong kind of people? Like if you're an enfp do you love being around people alot?

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Rare mistake but possible.