User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: self centered

MBTI
    intp

Default self centered

Why do I get called out for being self centered when everyone eles is self centered? I realized I'm self centered but others are exactly the same. Is it even possible to be in a relationship if your self centered and narcissistic?

EDIT: you know what I don't even care anymore if people think I'm self centered bastard than so be it. If every single person hates me and excludes me than fuck em. I really do believe I'm caring person but only to people I care deeply about and if they can't see that or appreciate it well than I guess I'll just die alone.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Not everyone else is self-centered. Some are work centered. Some are others centered. Some are earth/world centered. Some are God centered. We choose our center, and our choices reflect our center. Therefore our comments can easily reveal our center.

MBTI
    yupp

boo hoo
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    intp

I don't even attack anyone, I'm always nice to others unless they attack me. If anyone wants to talk I'm always willing to listen to them and help them. Whatever fuck people, I swear to god this is the last straw. they don't deserve to be treated with respect. No point of socializing it's always the same shit "oh he's annoying cause he's talking about something I"m uninterested in" "he isn't entertaining, why the fuck should I entertain you?" "nobody cares, same goes for you pa!"

The human kind really bothers me how they act. with depression and shit like this happening to me I really don't understand why anyone choose to live in this shitty planet with these type of people.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    boo hoo
    did you post here to insult me?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by think2much View Post
    I don't even attack anyone, I'm always nice to others unless they attack me. If anyone wants to talk I'm always willing to listen to them and help them. Whatever fuck people, I swear to god this is the last straw. they don't deserve to be treated with respect. No point of socializing it's always the same shit "oh he's annoying cause he's talking about something I"m uninterested in" "he isn't entertaining, why the fuck should I entertain you?" "nobody cares, same goes for you pa!"

The human kind really bothers me how they act. with depression and shit like this happening to me I really don't understand why anyone choose to live in this shitty planet with these type of people.

did you post here to insult me?
    no, i was pointing out that you come across as self pitying and no one cares. trust me i know, because i tried to think people cared but they don't
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no, i was pointing out that you come across as self pitying and no one cares. trust me i know, because i tried to think people cared but they don't
    I didn't post that for self pity, I posted to see if I was missing something. To get a different opinion and perspective on my situation. If you don't care don't post, people like you are the reason I'm so annoyed.

These "people" you are speaking of, are they your friends/colleagues? Sounds like you need to find people with similar interests to yourself. If you don't mind me asking, what are your interests exactly?

MBTI
    yupp

I didn't post that for self pity, I posted to see if I was missing something. To get a different opinion and perspective on my situation. If you don't care don't post, people like you are the reason I'm so annoyed.
    river bridge rope
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

I think you're missing the part where your actually noticing what others think of you or even noticing they exist, might be signs of your Anima that comes in the guise of Fe (connecting with others, overarching moral code for everybody, etc.). Meaning that these perceptions are in you and are to a great extend a product of who you are at this time/space. They are real ofc.

I don't even care anymore if people think I'm self centered bastard than so be it. If every single person hates me and excludes me than fuck em.
    I think Jung says that if you don't feed your soul it will breed fears and demons. So it might happen that if you try too hard for too long to stuff these perceptions to the bottom and go back to your previous Ti-self, that literally didn't notice people as living beings, it might not be the most productive in the long run (or it might be ... who knows).

EDIT: Good luck!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Loving oneself is important. But self-centeredness is wicked because it doesn't take the other into consideration. You're trying to advance your cause but you need people. That means reciprocity.