User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    True. But depending on how rare they are, and their tendency to be loners, she might never meet him (at least in her mind). Just sayin. I have to stand up for my fellow nerds.
    You don't need to meet another one to logically determine they exist.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by moonnx View Post
    umm...Not an ugly duckling exactly-I still got bothered when I had glasses and braces- I was fine before- it was just middle school-before and after it was fine. I just don't understand compliments. Like why the hell should I say "thank you" for someone calling me pretty- I didn't earn it. Also I just bought and wore some high- waisted shorts and was very annoyed when a fucking african older man told me to cut him line at the cafeteria when he def. was wiating longer than I was and had less food to buy. Like what does that mean?

I always knew I was pretty-(well it was more my body before I started taking care of myself-b/c I was "supposed to"- I mean what's wrong with sweats? and frizy hair-and WHY do I have to wear makeup?)I just don't know why it's a big deal.

like if you say "you're pretty" i think "Obviously" or I say "I know"- but now my automated response is "thank you" b/c if I don't it's being rude. I'm about to get a sign to hold it up whenever someone bothers me.
    When I first saw you, you had like 2 posts and I saw your avatar and I went to your profile and said what I said and welcomed you; little did I know that that's what you seem to talk about a lot, is being attractive, I just call that a coincidence.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

This thread is littered with incorrectly typed - and annoying as all get out - "intp" noobs.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    You don't need to meet another one to logically determine they exist.
    Not arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Really?
    What am I missing? I mean, she's cute enough, but she's not all that.

All I see is a bunch of half-assed excuses. "I'm Aspie "- over diagnosed. "I'm INTP" - ditto. "I'm ADHD" - as well??? "I'm borderline" - Fuck, time to see a shrink.

Maybe she's just obnoxious and that's why she doesn't have a bf? Usually the simplest explanation is the best one.
    Could be.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

A reaction of obviously after being told you were attractive could only possibly not be annoying if you were christy turlington or something

When you look like most of the attractive people around its pretty ridiculous isn't it?

Taking into consideration that guys just want to get laid and many have very low expectations. They eg each other on and shit... It's more about them showing off their masculinity to each other then it is about you.

You should know that it is not obvious that you will be attractive to everyone... some people weigh personality over looks... Some people like blondes etc

So more than anything you need a mental shift here.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by BeBe View Post
    Yes! I would...it's nice if they start off like that. But it also sucks because I get deluded into thinking that they really want to talk and share opinions and then bam! It's 'why don't you call me everyday' and 'what do you mean we're not in a relationship?' Yup, I've been in relationships I wasn't even aware of.
    So basically, I would love to be intellectually stimulated by someone who is understanding, non-manipulative and has no hidden agenda...not likely to happen, I know.
    True, if I thought you were attractive and had what I wanted in a person I would consider in a relationship of course I would, but I would put it at your pace but I would like to be friends to get to know you before venturing off in that next phase. For me intellectual pursuits or the love of knowledge is definitely a priority for me in a relationship since most mundane things don't interest me, which was lacking in a lot of relationships I was in and now I'm babbling...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by ajackson17 View Post
    True, if I thought you were attractive and had what I wanted in a person I would consider in a relationship of course I would, but I would put it at your pace but I would like to be friends to get to know you before venturing off in that next phase. For me intellectual pursuits or the love of knowledge is definitely a priority for me in a relationship since most mundane things don't interest me, which was lacking in a lot of relationships I was in and now I'm babbling...
    That sounds great and it seems like it's okay for a guy to have that kind of mindset. But when a girl starts talking about wanting to take things slow and needing some distance (like there is no reason for 3 hour conversations every night!) and not needing to constantly reaffirm her feelings, it's wrong and she needs to change.

When I get compliments on my outfits, I get surprised because I don't notice other people's outfits and certainly don't feel the need to compliment them on it so I usually say 'okay' instead of 'thank you,' not realizing that they expect me to give them a similar compliment. It's frustrating because I treat guys the way I would want to be treated and some guys find that intimidating. I guess I can be blunt but if I don't cry over every insensitive thing someone says, they shouldn't complain either. According to a friend of mine (who's a lot like me), we're not there to be their moms, and if they can't take it, they need to get lost. Lol guess I babbled too...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

As a HAWT INTP WONAN, I would just like to say that it's easier when you hang out with someone who is single for at least a year, become good friends with them, and let them make the first move!!

It's desperately slow, avoids any potential for rejection, and lets the other person do all the work! Yay!

MBTI
    Intp

I know I'm not attractive to everyone-some people like different types-but thinking about that makes me feel more inferior. Like what's the point of thinking I'm pretty if there is someone else prettier? =/ Like I think I always think it's a joke when I get compliments. And Yes, I would say "okay" or "I know" or nothing at all.

and Lady X- by saying "you look like a normal attractive person" just makes me feel bad about thinking I'm pretty at all- Like saying "you're really not THAT pretty so you need to stop rambling on about it and get a life". I just either feel like the prettiest or the ugliest. But since no one likes me anyway doesn't matter so...

MBTI
    Intp

and I say "obviously" b/c I get compliments like everyday...well if I go outside.