User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by moonnx View Post
    But I guess my question is are there any attractive intp women out there and if so what is your experience with dating.
    I forget that I'm attractive. And I guess I'm really attractive. But when I look in the mirror I remember.
    No, you're the only one in the entire world.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    No, you're the only one in the entire world.
    INXX's tend to think they are rarer than they are in many areas, I think. Because we're used to being somewhat unusual, and usually not knowing exactly what is normal, we have no real way of knowing whether other people experience things the same way we do.

Hence, online interaction and spilling our insecurities for random people who are kind of like us to comment on and (hopefully) identify with.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Is this the story of The Ugly Duckling? (The duckling who turned out to be a swan).

Some Tomboy Eddie Munster looking rough and tough kind of girl who grew up to be a babe?
    And this thread is about her comming to terms with that or, what?

Am I barking up the wrong tree with that synapsis? lol

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ilikeitlikethat View Post
    Is this the story of The Ugly Duckling? (The duckling who turned out to be a swan).

Some Tomboy Eddie Munster looking rough and tough kind of girl who grew up to be a babe?
    And this thread is about her comming to terms with that or, what?

Am I barking up the wrong tree with that synapsis? lol

Hhahahah. I was eddie Munster for halloween when I was 12.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    INXX's tend to think they are rarer than they are in many areas, I think. Because we're used to being somewhat unusual, and usually not knowing exactly what is normal, we have no real way of knowing whether other people experience things the same way we do.

Hence, online interaction and spilling our insecurities for random people who are kind of like us to comment on and (hopefully) identify with.
    Based on the hubris of INTPs (NTs really), one would think she'd have the logical sense to figure out there's at least one other attractive INTP in the world with XY chromosomes.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by 5231311252 View Post
    Based on the hubris of INTPs (NTs really), one would think she'd have the logical sense to figure out there's at least one other attractive INTP in the world with XY chromosomes.
    True. But depending on how rare they are, and their tendency to be loners, she might never meet him (at least in her mind). Just sayin. I have to stand up for my fellow nerds.

MBTI
    Intp

@ greenfairy : I agree with you- I also feel like an enfp sometimes. But my question is forcing yourself to be more social changing your personality form intp? I was thinking that perhaps I have a personality disorder- borderline personality disorder- (I like know tons of mental disorders from heart).

@UniqueMixture: I do wear skirts sometimes. My (parents) house is in the ghetto. And I go to a pre-dominantly white univeristy and have never lived in the ghetto area of campus. It's when I go out that the black guys go crazy b/c they have never saw me before. In high school- the guys just didn't know me- kept asking other girls "what's her name?" etc.

MBTI
    Intp

umm...Not an ugly duckling exactly-I still got bothered when I had glasses and braces- I was fine before- it was just middle school-before and after it was fine. I just don't understand compliments. Like why the hell should I say "thank you" for someone calling me pretty- I didn't earn it. Also I just bought and wore some high- waisted shorts and was very annoyed when a fucking african older man told me to cut him line at the cafeteria when he def. was wiating longer than I was and had less food to buy. Like what does that mean?

I always knew I was pretty-(well it was more my body before I started taking care of myself-b/c I was "supposed to"- I mean what's wrong with sweats? and frizy hair-and WHY do I have to wear makeup?)I just don't know why it's a big deal.

like if you say "you're pretty" i think "Obviously" or I say "I know"- but now my automated response is "thank you" b/c if I don't it's being rude. I'm about to get a sign to hold it up whenever someone bothers me.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

You better be careful. That attitude attracts assholes
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Perhaps. I think she just doesn't know any other way to talk about it, since the reason she gets so much (unwanted) attention (as she says) is because she is in fact hot.
    Really?
    What am I missing? I mean, she's cute enough, but she's not all that.

All I see is a bunch of half-assed excuses. "I'm Aspie "- over diagnosed. "I'm INTP" - ditto. "I'm ADHD" - as well??? "I'm borderline" - Fuck, time to see a shrink.

Maybe she's just obnoxious and that's why she doesn't have a bf? Usually the simplest explanation is the best one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.