User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Alright listen first you got to know there is nothing cute or charming about going on and on about how hot you are but you're an intp so maybe you're a bit clueless so my saying this isn't meant to be mean... It's just information.

Yes, she says she's hot. She also says she's a nerd. Have you read her posts? Just... I guess... don't believe everything you read on teh Internet?
    It's perfectly fine and normal to be an attractive intp girl. There are quite a few of those here. It's not some sad position to be in.
    You lie!

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Title made me think of "Bass fishing"
    Lol.

@OP. I'm not sure what your problem is. You're too hot or something? I dunno, maybe take off some clothes? That will also solve the problem of not getting dates.

Jeez. Black people's problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Therefore... nerds are in denial?

That's not very nerdy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Therefore... nerds are in denial?

That's not very nerdy.

I guess they don't wanna get themselves associated with people who call themselves nerds just because they watch Big Bang Theory.

Go figure.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I can understand not liking attention because you don't really know what to do with it, and maybe you don't like that kind of forced social interaction.
    I don't think I've ever encountered anyone with a self-av and a tendency to call out their hot, single, desperation with every post they make, that I would put in the category of "does not like attention".

Just throwing that out there for consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

It's not about what you look like on the outside, but having said that; OMG WOW at thread starter.
    Forum crushes suck.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by ajackson17 View Post
    So you would feel more comfortable if a guy would ask some questions about your beliefs, thoughts/opinions or certain issues or scientific knowledge?
    Yes! I would...it's nice if they start off like that. But it also sucks because I get deluded into thinking that they really want to talk and share opinions and then bam! It's 'why don't you call me everyday' and 'what do you mean we're not in a relationship?' Yup, I've been in relationships I wasn't even aware of.
    So basically, I would love to be intellectually stimulated by someone who is understanding, non-manipulative and has no hidden agenda...not likely to happen, I know.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I'm sort of always in flux between trying to be sociable and normal and being rebellious and going out of my way to just say/do whatever I want. Like a pendulum swinging back and forth between wanting to meet a significant other (and therefore needing to appear feminine and be socially proficient), but then getting bored/exhausted/depressed and then wanting to just be myself. It's always best to be yourself and unfortunately my self is not very sexy, graceful or romance-inducing. I feel like all you can do is wait and hope you meet someone cool.

I also think INTPs misinterpret dating tips/tricks as ways to control the universe. If I do X i will receive X. You can work on being more open so that then you meet the/a right person you don't blow it, but you can't really do anything to find the right person any sooner.

I hate to seem like I'm just saying "you're a freak get used to it" but It's something that it was valuable for me to accept. I'm never going to be super socially adept and charismatic like say an ESXP or an ESFJ. It's unrealistic to imagine. Trying to compare myself to other people (All my friends are getting married, why am I not getting married?) only makes me feel like giving up. If I think less about relationships, and the pressure to find someone, I'm happier.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

N people are often awkward. It's best to accept that haha

If looks aren't important don't focus on them. Take it out of the equation. You don't owe anything to anyone. You don't have to be any certain way.

Engage people you find interesting and politely turn down the ones you don't.

Not everyone enjoys being hit on... I personally don't either but it happens.

What did you hope to gain from this thread?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I don't think I've ever encountered anyone with a self-av and a tendency to call out their hot, single, desperation with every post they make, that I would put in the category of "does not like attention".

Just throwing that out there for consideration.
    Perhaps. I think she just doesn't know any other way to talk about it, since the reason she gets so much (unwanted) attention (as she says) is because she is in fact hot.