User Tag List

First 2101112

MBTI
    xxTP

OP self-description reminds me of an ex gf (not so much the photo).

One thing though, DON'T become a lawyer if you don't like people. People think law is about logic. But it's largely attention to detail, networking and client service. DON'T DO IT (I nearly made that mistake).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

What should you become if you don't like people???
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Something other than a lawyer.
    (Dude. Pay attention.)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    OP self-description reminds me of an ex gf (not so much the photo).

One thing though, DON'T become a lawyer if you don't like people. People think law is about logic. But it's largely attention to detail, networking and client service. DON'T DO IT (I nearly made that mistake).
    Ha. I just started dating a lawyer. I know he has to be something super similar to me in type, but haven't put my money on it...yet.
    INTP
    5w4
    Phlegmatic

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/

Socionics
    ILI

I don't think you should worry about dating. Socially awkward people need to conquer less threatening forms of interaction before they move on to the most threatening forms. You should focus on hanging out with guys, talking to guys, and having platonic guy friends. Do this for a couple years and you will no longer be scared of having a relationship.

People probably aren't taking you seriously in this thread because they imagine that pretty people have no social issues. Ironically the fact the people are attacking you for what you say is evidence that you do have social issues. I'm not a pretty person but I have met enough awkward pretty people to know that awkwardness is a disease that can afflict anyone. Good luck.

MBTI
    Intp

Omg just found this thread. It seems I I repeat things because I think people aren't getting it. And I know there are most like other people like me out there. Hence, why I made this thread.

And I liked the suggestion of getting friends that are guys. I get along with techy guys. I just feel like they'll take it the wrong way.

And spending years becoming friends with guys sounds like I'm wasting my twenties. That's why I used to hookup: To enjoy my twenties by taking risks and not being a worrisome prude. And I'm pretty so , you know, I'm expected to be hooking up. Not reading about ancient Mexica people.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by moonnx View Post
    Omg just found this thread. It seems I I repeat things because I think people aren't getting it. And I know there are most like other people like me out there. Hence, why I made this thread.

And I liked the suggestion of getting friends that are guys. I get along with techy guys. I just feel like they'll take it the wrong way.

And spending years becoming friends with guys sounds like I'm wasting my twenties. That's why I used to hookup: To enjoy my twenties by taking risks and not being a worrisome prude. And I'm pretty so , you know, I'm expected to be hooking up. Not reading about ancient Mexica people.
    Are you sure you're an INTP?

Although I love history, I do resonate with the disparity modern women experience simply trying to love and support their men. The mainstream ideas now glorifying sexual inequality and similar cookie cutter/negative thought patterns are so programmed they're cracking at the frame. Women just aren't liking what they're seeing anymore, and you are never obligated to be less so a man can be more. Don't suppress your intellect because some old man is humbled to look you in the eye.

You sound naive, and very familiar. Sorry for the thread resurrect

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by moonnx View Post

Are you sure you're INTP?