User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    Intp

I don't talk about being pretty in real life- becasue girls tend to get offended. Umm it's just observation....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

What do you want?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Now, I see why we are considered annoying But on a serious note look at the note I gave you and just dwell on that. You are going to make yourself crazy over analyzing about this, but first...

1) Deal with it, guys are always gonna talk to you, its up to you to dictate how you feel and react

2) Speak your mind with tact and be wise with your words and you will learn to have your way

3) Speak with your body language cause sometimes you can think you are not inviting, but you just making it seem you are playing hard to get.

4) To get rid of "most" men talk about deep topics or quirky weird deep things and that'll scare them or get people to want you more (Double Edge Sword)

5) It's good to express yourself, but do not beat yourself up over it and love who you are, it makes you unique and "almost" superior

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    What do you want?
    She wants me to move to where she resides and ask her for marriage.

Glycerine

Insecurity tends to trump logic. Just look at most of the INTX dating threads.....

If someone is at least decent looking, it's almost a sure bet that they are going to be hit on a bit. After we have established that you are pretty, what more is there?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    it may not seem like it but....my taking the time to give her advice was me being nice here.
    irl i likely would've just dismissed her as annoying and not bothered.
    Naw, I just skimmed the thread and missed you. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    This isn't the first time you've missed the subtext of a thread while going into full-on preach mode.
    lol @ being nice to an obvious troll in an obvious flame thread with fake intps (both OP and her other n00b responders).
    I've never seen a post of yours in my life. Who are you? Did you switch usernames?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP

This "problem" with being attractive sort of reminded me of my own youth centuries ago. I remember the phrase "OMG, do you study math? You look quite normal to me...?". I was actually quite attractive but always discontent with how guys would approach me - they all seemed so shallow and uninteresting, just judging me by my looks. My roommates always said I was unhappy because I had no boyfriend, but I rather think I was unhappy because there was nobody out there who would/could like the real me. So I actually kept dressing pretty etc. and going out, but the shallow attention never helped my self-esteem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I get where she's coming from, and I still haven't figured it out myself. People tend to perceive you one way, and you know you're a weirdo INTP that's going to take some time to get to know. A lot of guys who just see "hot chick" before them won't be compatible with a nerdy INTP, and it exhausts the socially inept INTP to weed through everyone that gets flirty to find folks you do click with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Because most INTPs don't give a shit about the opinion of others. It may be considered as data for a hot minute and then dismissed as "irrelevant".

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hildur View Post
    This "problem" with being attractive sort of reminded me of my own youth centuries ago. I remember the phrase "OMG, do you study math? You look quite normal to me...?". I was actually quite attractive but always discontent with how guys would approach me - they all seemed so shallow and uninteresting, just judging me by my looks. My roommates always said I was unhappy because I had no boyfriend, but I rather think I was unhappy because there was nobody out there who would/could like the real me. So I actually kept dressing pretty etc. and going out, but the shallow attention never helped my self-esteem.

Most guys do not actually care for whats inside a woman's mind while they are young and dumb. Just as long as she somewhat entertaining and attractive. Even now, most guys would rather women not think so much because its dangerous to their preconceive notion of superiority and patriarchal society. Mostly, that's with a lot of SJ's and SP's "assuming" because most NT's realize they need a woman who can actually feed or stimulate their intellectual minds and work with it or otherwise relationships can drag if there is no data to be acquired and can be played with.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajackson17 View Post
    Sort of got stuck there (but the rest sounds good too...)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I really relate to you. I know most of the others on here don't. You are feeling alone b/c people are judging you from the outside, when you are so different on the in. I REALLY get that. I have done modeling shit & even got told by my last employer he hired me for my looks (pissed me the fuck off). You want to be recognized for your intelligence, cleverness, talents and etc. However, all that anyone seems to notice is your looks, right?? All I can say is, you need to get the bitch attitude. I know that sounds un-intp-ish & against your nature, but if you don't, you will feel like bait on a hook. I used to try to hang out with guys all the time, and had to learn to filter them. Most honest guys have said they have no use for being friends with a girl unless they are interested in more than friends...
    Not ALL guys are this way, though. You need to hone in on your research & analytic skills & use them for people. Learn more about functions, and learn to recognize them. When you meet a guy (or perhaps girls or people in general...), you will be able to recognize certain patterns in their behavior. I have had ALOT of "SP's" try to get with me, and while they are fun, I know I will never have a deep connection with them. I look for certain clues to behavior to know whether they will appreciate my brain. I like to call this my personality bias.

TO ALL OTHER INTP PEOPLE: HOW COULD YOU NOT RECOGNIZE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL LOOKING FOR A FUCKING "MINDMATE" IN THE MEDIA-DRIVEN AMERICAN POPULATION???
    *Gee-zus!*
    INTP
    5w4
    Phlegmatic

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/