User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Thread: INTP + INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I thought so too. Until she took a major dump on me in the most heinous and mean way. It really was incredible, what she demonstrated. (old work buddy of mine, who I thought was my friend).

Srsly, friendship cannot be judged by type.
    According to Sulfit (who is convincing and I'm paraphrasing from another thread,) type and friendship can be definite factors. The example given--INFPs and INFJs think in very different ways. When it comes to explaining something, they're speaking different languages. Arguments keep running in circles and neither will persuade the other. This might be kept in mind if INFPs and INFJs are trying to be friends. (Slightly off the topic, but directly relevant to your statement.)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Pretty sure it's time surfeit told us that INFJs are our benefactors. Just in case we missed it the first 15 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I always thought INTPs were INFJs' benefactors. I'm just going to pretend that's the case and keep letting my INTP be my sugar daddy.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Pretty sure it's time surfeit told us that INFJs are our benefactors. Just in case we missed it the first 15 times.
    I didn't intentionally bring up someone's name who made inaccurate comments here. The comments he or she made in the other section essentially stating that INFPs and INFJs are from different planets is correct.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I think NxPs are fun and they get me out of my normal zone into some other fuzzy zone where I just sorta wanna kick back and chill. Well, except for INTPs.

When I have talked to the three INTPs (two male and one female) I have known, it seems like the talking could go on forever. I think we are both pleasantly, though quietly, surprised about having met someone who likes to delve deep on an intuitive level; they have someone who respects their wacky notions and can make sense of their Fe deficiencies, and we have someone to challenge us and likes our weirdness.

Yeah, I still just am FLABBERGASTED at that female INTPs treatment of me. I have not heard a word from her since the night she sliced, diced, and roasted me on an open pit. I wonder if she's embarrassed at all.....?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

I think NxPs are fun and they get me out of my normal zone into some other fuzzy zone where I just sorta wanna kick back and chill. Well, except for INTPs.

When I have talked to the three INTPs (two male and one female) I have known, it seems like the talking could go on forever. I think we are both pleasantly, though quietly, surprised about having met someone who likes to delve deep on an intuitive level; they have someone who respects their wacky notions and can make sense of their Fe deficiencies, and we have someone to challenge us and likes our weirdness.

Yeah, I still just am FLABBERGASTED at that female INTPs treatment of me. I have not heard a word from her since the night she sliced, diced, and roasted me on an open pit. I wonder if she's embarrassed at all.....?
    In my opinion, there is usually no embarrassment or remorse at all when someone does something like that. The action was likely calculated and cold-blooded.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

But just because it might have been calculated and cold blooded, does it mean she wouldn't have remorse later? I mean, we were friends and I did nothing to her. If she had no remorse, that would mean she could likely be antisocial and I would be shocked as all get-out if that were the case.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

But just because it might have been calculated and cold blooded, does it mean she wouldn't have remorse later? I mean, we were friends and I did nothing to her. If she had no remorse, that would mean she could likely be antisocial and I would be shocked as all get-out if that were the case.
    Of course, I don't know the details, but people who used to be your friends can be the ones who end up stabbing you in the back the deepest. In cases like that, remorse would be unlikely. Whatever they're doing is justified in their own eyes.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sorenx7 View Post
    Of course, I don't know the details, but people who used to be your friends can be the ones who end up stabbing you in the back the deepest. In cases like that, remorse would be unlikely. Whatever they're doing is justified in their own eyes.
    Yeah. That is too bad. I really liked her as a friend. I had another friend there as well who hates me now too. That was a very hateful place to work.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Yeah. That is too bad. I really liked her as a friend. I had another friend there as well who hates me now too. That was a very hateful place to work.
    The girl and my last boss have quite a lot in common, actually.