User Tag List

First 12

figsfiggyfigs

Doesn't make sense. Why would he be that offended. Sounds like an irrationally bruised crazy-person ego, than an ENTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    People who know ENTJs, has something like that ever happened to you?
    Yes, amiga brasileira, I can imagine the ENTJs I know doing something like that. I'm even surprised how none of the people here can't see this as an ENTJ attitude.

Isn't from the ExTJ nature hate being corrected?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Yes, amiga brasileira, I can imagine the ENTJs I know doing something like that. I'm even surprised how none of the people here can't see this as an ENTJ attitude.

Depends on who and how they did the correction. But the way she described it is an over reaction on the other's part.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
    When I misunderstand something this ENTJ says, or when I correct something this ENTJ says, he gets pretty angry and acts like he wants to kick me and then stab me. I don't have this kind of problem when interacting with any other person, and I actually just know one ENTJ. I see misunderstandings as a part of life, and many times something pretty funny can come out of them, but I'm sure nothing fun comes when it happens with him. I was just wondering if that is common among ENTJs...

ENTJs, are misunderstandings horrible to you?

People who know ENTJs, has something like that ever happened to you?
    I am constantly misunderstood because i let my Ni go all over the place(or at least that's what it looks like to others) so when someone doesn't understand me it can get a little frustrating because it happens so often, and i hate repeating myself

I have an ISFJ freind that literally has to translate what i'm saying to other people.

So in regards to the relationships i have with my infp co-worker: I like all of them, which usually has nothing to do with it unless on repeated occasions you have burned a bridge or just been an all out incompetant fool..like not knowing how to navigate something after working there over a year...or something of the sort. infp's in general to me, seem to question everything, unless they're very introverted. This causes me to have to explain myself all the time, which can be frustrating. However, no stabbing thoughts come about from this. I do become impatient and talk faster and more abrupt sometimes. If you are correcting me about something that i did wrong, i want to know, i don't want to be in the dark about something that i can improve upon, and i'm pretty ok with an infp and the way they go about it...we actually get loud and get all of our ideas out, then the ideas start coming together ha ha. But with a more introverted infp i will actually just get annoyed and ingore them and withdraw.

person prolly has anger issues
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post

I'd have serious issues being corrected by some dude with blood all over his face. My fangs would drop and instead of wanting to stab him, I'd drain his body dry of all blood. If he struggles, even better.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Misunderstandings happen all the time and find it senseless to use that as reason to rage out. The only thing I dislike about misunderstandings is the fact that it hinders work and can become very inefficient if the parties can't resolve their issues.

I would not make a hasty judgement and stick this one on ENTJs. ENTJs are also individuals with behavioral problems of their own that is completely irrelevant to type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

For what some people here are saying, it seems to me that ENTJs may get annoyed by being corrected and etc, but it's not usual for them to get angry for this.

I do know that many people, regardless of type, may get annoyed by things, but since we're in an MBTI forum I guess it makes sense to talk about this in general.

I had a talk these days with this ENTJ and he said he has indeed anger problems and is looking forward to deal with it. So this case of weird anger is probably just his problem.

Quote Originally Posted by theWurdsmith View Post
    The INFP will actually somehow take the blame for that discord onto themselves, it's kind of dismaying and fascinating to see really.
    I relate to that. I would usually think to myself I was completely guilty of making him mad and that I should stop saying stupid things. Recently I'm considering the possibility that the problem is not with me. In this case I think it really isn't...

I appreciate your imput, people. ^^

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I'm glad he recognizes his problem and is wanting to deal with it. And I hope you don't think I meant that you -were- the reason he was angry or that you were imagining it. <3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I have been married to an ENTJ for 30+ years. He is very patient and even tempered. I love his ''will make it happen' attitude when problems arise. He sees open paths toward goals in the same way I see new ideas. Our communication is always open because the work ahead is our focus. We never criticize each other's ideas, but instead enjoy brainstorming together.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.