• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type makes the best serial killer and why?

which type?

• intp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • infp

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • intj

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • infj

• istj

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • isfj

• istp

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • isfp

• entj

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • enfj

• entp

• enfp

• estj

• esfj

• estp

• esfp

• Total voters

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
As the title of the thread says what mbti type would make the perfect serial killer, in the comments state your opinion and critiques others. Its really just for fun and not to be taken to seriously. To start the ball rolling I'll start of by stating my humble opinion which is that a troubled infp would be the best because of there ability to put people at ease and understand people and with there high standards they apply on themselves they wouldn't be rash or impulsive and with every kill they would get better not only because of the experience but because of there constant self-critiquing nature.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This forum seems obsessed with serial killing and gender identity.

rav3n

INTJs. As internalised masterminds and sociopaths, lurking in dark places, they feel the need to apply these masterplans to real life.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intj 5w6 no question. 5s are good at keeping their own secrets and covering up their own tracks, eliminate all traces of a 4 wing and you have yourself a near-emotionless 100% logical being

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Depends on what you mean by the best.

Are we talking quantity or quality?

Does the killer try and turn is craft into an artform, or is he/she a one person slaughterhouse whose sole goal is to tear out jugulars and drink the blood from the still beating hearts of their victims?

There are different ways to interpret 'best', and I think once we tie down different ways a serial killer can be considered the 'best', we can figure out what kind of types are most suited for their particular serial killer subtype.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depends on what you mean by the best.

Are we talking quantity or quality?

Does the killer try and turn is craft into an artform, or is he/she a one person slaughterhouse whose sole goal is to tear out jugulars and drink the blood from the still beating hearts of their victims?

There are different ways to interpret 'best', and I think once we tie down different ways a serial killer can be considered the 'best', we can figure out what kind of types are most suited for their particular serial killer subtype.

Exxxxxcellent point.

I voted ESFJ because they are so cognizant of their outside environment and aware peoples feelings that they would be the best at concealing their crime and presenting the image of normality.

But I would be very interested in a list of serial killer types. Meticulous, charismatic, elaborate, sensation focuses, manifesto focused ect.

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think serial killers are often portrayed as INTJ in fiction, but I'm not sure there really is a right answer to this. I voted INTJ anyways.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
The best ones can't be typed. They aren't caught.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Does the killer try and turn is craft into an artform...
wait
or is he/she a one person slaughterhouse whose sole goal is to tear out jugulars and drink the blood from the still beating hearts of their victims?
who's to say that's not artistic?

i voted ISTP for most successful. longevity counts for a lot in my opinion.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
who's to say that's not artistic?

The assumption was that the serial killer in this instance was executing their practice in such a way as to derive carnal pleasure from their acts. I believe an artistic killer is more interested in delivering a message to his/her audience, as opposed to bathing in blood for the sake of its warm, sticky touch against one's serial-killer skin.

I apologize for not being clearer.

R

Riva

intj 5w6 no question. 5s are good at keeping their own secrets and covering up their own tracks, eliminate all traces of a 4 wing and you have yourself a near-emotionless 100% logical being

Add to it the instinctual variant of So/Sp and you get the most potential for a serial killer.

Here.

Ps - I like that guy. I think that should be noted.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Add to it the instinctual variant of So/Sp and you get the most potential for a serial killer.

Here.

Ps - I like that guy. I think that should be noted.

lul, i forgot instinctual stacking :3 you got it right though

rav3n

I think serial killers are often portrayed as INTJ in fiction, but I'm not sure there really is a right answer to this. I voted INTJ anyways.
There's no definitive answer since serial killers can be any type. We're just playing with stereotypes.

It's also kind of funny that people view INTJs as robotic. They're one of the more emotional NT types.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
This thread proves that what is often taken to be INTJ on this forum is in fact ISTJ.

Again, you people suck and I hate you all.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The best ones can't be typed. They aren't caught.

Best answer EVER!!!! lol

This thread proves that what is often taken to be INTJ on this forum is in fact ISTJ.

Again, you people suck and I hate you all.

What are we taking as an intj that really is an istj characteristic or whatever???? I am asking because i don't know any intj's irl...not attacking you lol

Anyways i voted intj because i know as an ntj...we can be really emotional underneath...and we are barely ever understood...when people are not understood...its a perfect equation for introverting our real feelings and making a master plan to kill all that suck... I don't think intp's have enough ambtion to act on their hatred...but someone did suggest esfj...that might be another good one because they are great at covering up their footprints...