First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

@Inari Love

Serial killers are known for being cold, methodical, hyper-organized, and very detail oriented. "Science of a thousand details" and such. Sounds more like an ISTJ than INTJ to me.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    @Inari Love

Serial killers are known for being cold, methodical, hyper-organized, and very detail oriented. "Science of a thousand details" and such. Sounds more like an ISTJ than INTJ to me.

I just think Ni is really good at worst case scenerio's...i don't get that from an istj...they are concerned with duty...i feel like Si would have too much apprehension about the future going badly...cause um that's what it does...lol Ni is like i can do this this this and this to get around all of this...i dont feel like an istj is a problem solver in the same way an nt would be...i do agree they are methodical though...but i can be about something i'm uber interested in...I just can't see an SJ getting all bent outta shape and becoming a serial killer that's all...ha ha

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    LII

ISTJ. They are so boring that people would stop watching it.
    Cognitive functions:
    Fi (95%); Ti (90%); Ne (75%); Fe (60%); Ni (50%); Si (50%); Te (15%); Se (5%)

"INFP values but INTP skills" describes me best of all

MBTI
    INFJ

I vote ESTP based on highest body count in a given time and most interesting deaths.

WhoCares

I vote against INTJ because they would be caught really easily. They dont have enough awareness of the outer world to really clean that shit up. Somehow a tail of evidence would dog them. You also need bucketloads of charisma to successfully stalk and move into the inner world of the victim. INTJs are charisma free zones, they are creepy as all get out.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

INFP on a crusade

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Based on

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Here's my own pseudo-scientific killer analysis:

WHY TEMPERAMENTS KILL

SJ:
    1. "I was following orders."
    2. "I love my country."
    3. "All my friends do it."

SP:
    1. "Because it was fun."
    2. "I wanted to get rich quick."
    3. "I needed to survive."

NF:
    1. "I was setting my people free."
    2. "God told me to kill."
    3. "I was creating a new style of art."

NT:
    1. "I felt like I was God. UNLIMITED POWER!!!"
    2. "I wanted to see what it would be like."
    3. "I just love to play mind games with the cops!"
    I think serial killers of the 'I was following orders,' 'Because it was fun,' 'I wanted to create a new style of art,' and 'I just love to play mind games with the cops' variety are the best serial killers, because I feel as if these motivations have the potential to produce the highest rate of kills, quality of kills, and they promote creativity.

So, for, me, anyone of any temperament can be the best serial killer, and no specific types as a rule.

Yeah, so I was reading old serial killer quiz posts from four years ago. Don't worry about it, I gotchu guys covered.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by acronach View Post
    intj 5w6 no question. 5s are good at keeping their own secrets and covering up their own tracks, eliminate all traces of a 4 wing and you have yourself a near-emotionless 100% logical being
    What's so logical about being a serial killer?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

...I just can't see an SJ getting all bent outta shape and becoming a serial killer that's all...ha ha
    No way, SJs are totally the stereotypical mousey dude who feels marginalized by his family and at work because he's a total doormat. In an effort to regain control, he lashes out and kills everybody just to show them how much of a 'doormat' he really is.

What's so logical about being a serial killer?
    Planning it out? I don't understand the argument for ISTJs v. INTJs. People are smart enough to know that they could get caught, it's just a matter of what they do about it. Stereotypical SJs will research heavily and meticulously plot everything out so that everything carries on as planned.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

I’d start with some type of EXXX, I types would make good mass murderers.

From Serial Murder - Multi-Disciplinary Perspectives for Investigators.

Myth: Serial killers are all dysfunctional loners.

The majority of serial killers are not reclusive, social misfits who live alone. They are not monsters and may not appear strange. Many serial killers hide in plain sight within their communities. Serial murderers often have families and homes, are gainfully employed, and appear to be normal members of the community. Because many serial murderers can blend in so effortlessly, they are oftentimes overlooked by law enforcement and the public.

• Robert Yates killed seventeen prostitutes in the Spokane, Washington area, during the 1990s. He was married with five children, lived in a middle class neighborhood, and was a decorated U.S. Army National Guard helicopter pilot. During the time period of the murders, Yates routinely patronized prostitutes, and several of his victims knew each other. Yates buried one of his victims in his yard, beneath his bedroom window. Yates was eventually arrested and pled guilty to thirteen of the murders.

• The Green River Killer, Gary Ridgeway, confessed to killing 48 women over a twenty-year time period in the Seattle, Washington area. He had been married three times and was still married at the time of his arrest. He was employed as a truck painter for thirty-two years. He attended church regularly, read the Bible at home and at work, and talked about religion with co-workers. Ridgeway also frequently picked up prostitutes and had sex with them throughout the time period in which he was killing.

• The BTK killer, Dennis Rader, killed ten victims in and around Wichita, Kansas. He sent sixteen written communications to the news media over a thirty-year period, taunting the police and the public. He was married with two children, was a Boy Scout leader, served honorably in the U.S. Air Force, was employed as a local government official, and was president of his church.