• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] NTs in your 20s/early 30s where does one find you other than in grad school?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I want a basement. Preferably with a secret entrance and booby traps. It would be sound proof and have designated areas for different kinds of learning and experiments. It would have a killer entertainment system and surround sound. Think Hammer Films meets 007.

If the basement idea bothers a person at all, it might be wise to ask a NT that doesn't have a basement if they one day plan to have one.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Well that sounds like a great conversation starter "Excuse me sir, do you plan on having a basement one day?"

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Was there candle light beside your laptop? Or perhaps live elton john streamed throughout said fellatio?

Candlelight has happened, yes. Mmmm. But the music changes. If the comp is being worked on, or being used for something besides games/videos, it can be many things, if not, then it's gaming sounds.

Interestingly enough, the candlelight was a touch that I didn't think of, but absolutely loved once it happened, and it was an INFP who had the idea and lit them. Very appreciated.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well that sounds like a great conversation starter "Excuse me sir, do you plan on having a basement one day?"

Sounds like you're into serial killers. Maybe a second conversation topic.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Candlelight has happened, yes. Mmmm. But the music changes. If the comp is being worked on, or being used for something besides games/videos, it can be many things, if not, then it's gaming sounds.

Interestingly enough, the candlelight was a touch that I didn't think of, but absolutely loved once it happened, and it was an INFP who had the idea and lit them. Very appreciated.

Yeah we're delusional sentimental saps. A trail of rose petals leading to your favorite dildo would not be beyond us.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Yeah we're delusional sentimental saps. A trail of rose petals leading to your favorite dildo would not be beyond us.

I fail to get where 'delusional' comes in. That would be seen for the romantic gesture it is by some.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A trail of dildos leading to your favourite rose, I would find more romantic and realistic :)

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
A trail of dildos leading to your favourite rose, I would find more romantic and realistic :)

As a woman, I'd take that to mean that he likes me a lot, but he's not putting any of his parts near mine.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

This is real.

Here's with INTJs:

1. Business incubators (esp. IT). You can get a part time job or volunteer.

2. Any IT events where there are presentations to be made and networking opportunities. You might volunteer there. Microsoft ones are good.

3. Any technology company.

3. Food places near #1, #2 and #3.

WARNING: Usually they are too busy talking about gadgets and code to notice hot chicks. Unless hot chicks are also talking about code. Hence a lot of inbreeding and high levels of autism among kids in the silicon valley (JK!).

Good thing about INTJs is many want to find a stable partner, get married and cross it off their lists.
Bad thing is they usually find said partner through work and projects. The average ESFP hottie at the bar might never talk to an INTJ in her life.

ENTJs and ENTPs are easier to meet, but not so willing to settle down.

INTPs are ... only half-way in our realm of existence. Unless you have a fetish for Data from Startrek ...

If you do at least one of the above, I guarantee you'll see tons of INTJs. Striking up a convo is a different thing and entirely up to you (sry).

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good thing about INTJs is many want to find a stable partner, get married and cross it off their lists.
Bad thing is they usually find said partner through work and projects. The average ESFP hottie at the bar might never talk to an INTJ in her life.
That's if we are lucky. The highlighted is definitely true.

Entropic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You don't, unless you decide to bust my home. Of course, the problem becomes where to figure out where I live but that's an entirely different subject :troll:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
This is real.

Here's with INTJs:

1. Business incubators (esp. IT). You can get a part time job or volunteer.

2. Any IT events where there are presentations to be made and networking opportunities. You might volunteer there. Microsoft ones are good.

3. Any technology company.

3. Food places near #1, #2 and #3.

WARNING: Usually they are too busy talking about gadgets and code to notice hot chicks. Unless hot chicks are also talking about code. Hence a lot of inbreeding and high levels of autism among kids in the silicon valley (JK!).

ENTJs and ENTPs are easier to meet, but not so willing to settle down.

INTPs are ... only half-way in our realm of existence. Unless you have a fetish for Data from Startrek ...

If you do at least one of the above, I guarantee you'll see tons of INTJs. Striking up a convo is a different thing and entirely up to you (sry).

I dunno. I find most men in my dating age bracket (26-35) are very eager to settle down. You're all a bunch of babies.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
That was probably the best post thus far. My vagina thanks you kindly.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your vag is easily pleased.
Which is good news if you're determined to hook up with an NT man.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Assuming shit is very kinky.

Monei

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
At home, at Gamestop, at Church, at a Lounge, at a museum, at a bookstore, at Gamestop...