User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

God damn it I just want to know where you all congregate. NO MORE WITTY BANTER!!
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

At work or here. Currently pretty much only at work.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Wouldn't this be a case of reverse discrimination?
    Reverse discrimination is still discrimination. Just called in a way that is sociably acceptable. Positive discrimination for example is just that; discrimination. Whatever the 'idea' behind it its still the same thing. And nobody in history ever discriminated against another group thinking 'we are the bad guys'.
    They all had their reason, and for all we know positive discrimination will be considered as an unethical act in a century.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

WALMART

So back to stalking...erm finding NTs. Where art thou? For reals everyone. Not for play play. I would like to be lain by a robot.

<--- robot.

I go to bars. There's no real rhyme or reason to the ones I attend, so no help there.

After drinking, I always stop for some soul food. Here in San Antonio, that would be Mexican. I don't know about cultures outside of this city, but there is a Mexican restaurant on every street corner, and half of them are open 24/7. I've had many drunken nights sopped up in enchilada grease.

I go to used book stores. I am typically in the religion/philosophy section, the science section, reference or Stephen King. It usually happens in that order, too.

I tend to wander when I grocery shop. I always have to visit the electronics section, if the store of choice has one. Perhaps you should learn how to spot the NT by his clothing/stylistic choices (if that's possible, and if you haven't done so already).

So, you tell me, why would an NT be interesting in an INFP? I've heard it a good combo from many peers, but I cannot find the appeal. I think my sister ruined it for you, though I'm coming around slowly, based off of other's I've met here... some have reinforced the opinion, also, though.

Just a curiosity, feel free to not answer.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I honestly don't know why any of you would want a INFP based on the crap I read about them. I certainly don't want an INFP. With that said I know that I am extremely easy going (like seriously I just don't give a shit whatever it is, I'm over it), pretty much non-stop fun, great in bed, funny, wicked smart, creative, insightful, and ambitious. I have no short comings. I am imperfectly perfect. All hail Thessaly Goddess of the INFPs.

Happy?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I honestly don't know why any of you would want a INFP based on the crap I read about them. I certainly don't want an INFP. With that said I know that I am extremely easy going (like seriously I just don't give a shit whatever it is, I'm over it), pretty much non-stop fun, great in bed, funny, wicked smart, creative, insightful, and ambitious. I have no short comings. I am imperfectly perfect. All hail Thessaly Goddess of the INFPs.

Happy?
    I'm annoyed by your lack of penis.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    I'm annoyed by your lack of penis.
    Perhaps this will turn you on?

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Perhaps this will turn you on?
    It's not like I'm PROUD that it does.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    At work or here. Currently pretty much only at work.
    Where do you work?

*smiles innocently*

WALMART

Happy?

Hm, I am happy indeed.