First 23456 Last

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    We're that good, and we know it!

To answer the OP; dunno, I don't go out much. I recommend dating websites - that's how I met my ex-gf, who was also an INTP.

I'll give you the finest idea you'll ever read: start playing an MMORPG like WoW or Ragnarok, and get your character to the max level. The ratio of male NTs playing those games is HUGE, and if you'll be getting marriage proposals from them every day if you stand out somehow.

They may be a bit too nerd though.
    Sounds like a solid plan. Unfortunately I have next to no time to develop said talents.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    The thing with dating an NT - especially an INT - is that you have to learn how they express their love. They might hate saying "I love you" every day because they hate being phony and prefer to say that when they're raptured, but they might also bake you cookies all the time.
    I know this. I've dated a few NTs and I think you're all fantastic for the most part and the feeling is quite mutual. NTs effing love my questionable sense of humor and sexual deviance.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    We have hearts. They pump blood through our arterial networks. What has heart functionality got to do with her dreams? :p
    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I'd presume without her heart, dreams would not exist.
    CzeCze knows me well enough that she would have been aware of my facetiousness.
    Yeah, I knew the NT answers I quoted before all tongue-in-cheek. But, I like your answer too, Jon.

I'll give you the finest idea you'll ever read: start playing an MMORPG like WoW or Ragnarok, and get your character to the max level. The ratio of male NTs playing those games is HUGE, and you'll be getting marriage proposals from them every day if you stand out somehow.
    Yeah, maybe 5 online marriages and all the free virtual loot she could sell on ebay will make up for her lack of an actual diamond ring.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

WALMART

@CzeCze knows me well enough that she would have been aware of my facetiousness.

Ah, I didn't mean anything by it, I was helping propagate the literality of the NT.

I would just like to point out that there are INTJs who hate MMORPGs, and pretty much aren't gamers at all.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Ah, I didn't mean anything by it, I was helping propagate the literality of the NT.
    lololol MUST BE XPLAINEEEEED. I really <3 NTs.
    Dirt Farmer

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

We're that good, and we know it!

To answer the OP; dunno, I don't go out much. I recommend dating websites - that's how I met my ex-gf, who was also an INTP.

I'll give you the finest idea you'll ever read: start playing an MMORPG like WoW or Ragnarok, and get your character to the max level. The ratio of male NTs playing those games is HUGE, and you'll be getting marriage proposals from them every day if you stand out somehow.

They may be a bit too nerd though.
    YeaH I call them aborted NTs
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

So back to stalking...erm finding NTs. Where art thou? For reals everyone. Not for play play. I would like to be lain by a robot.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    So back to stalking...erm finding NTs. Where art thou? For reals everyone. Not for play play. I would like to be lain by a robot.
    robot basically means serf/worker/slave worker depending on how you look at its origin. So yeah. Id suggest the plantations 3 centuries ago ? Racist .
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    robot basically means serf/worker/slave worker depending on how you look at its origin. So yeah. Id suggest the plantations 3 centuries ago ? Racist .
    Wouldn't this be a case of reverse discrimination?