User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 113

  1. #101
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    You INTJs aren't the most exciting bunches.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Currently running my own company.

    I am always building something.. with fringe like cultures.

    I believe the most exciting part about this whole thing is rather than invest in trying to find out places where NTs are is to create your very own. Even creating a forum like this allows you to communicate with other NTs rather easily, because they are seeking for you. To me its rather attractive building something so you can attract those that you would like to be close to, rather than chasing it down in institutions that have conflicting rules and values. Silicon Valley was built by NTs... The majority of people are NTs there.

  3. #103
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Ugh. I'm not a computer scientist. I'm a god damn fashion stylist. I play with clothes. I'm surrounded by SP women and gay men.

    But I agree with your sentiment. I much prefer to attract than chase down. I don't even think you can chase after NTs. That's more of a NF charade.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  4. #104
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    I think I'm just going to start wearing internet meme shirts and talk to anyone who laughs because they actually know what's been alluded to.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  5. #105
    WhoCares
    Guest

    Default

    Goth nightclubs, fetish shops and the fantasy section if bookstores and libraries. Ir at least thats where I spent my 20/30's.

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Ugh. I'm not a computer scientist. I'm a god damn fashion stylist. I play with clothes. I'm surrounded by SP women and gay men.

    But I agree with your sentiment. I much prefer to attract than chase down. I don't even think you can chase after NTs. That's more of a NF charade.
    This is funny because I built two companies 1) luxury apparel and 2) health and fitness.

    I like be around NFs as there are many in both cases as well at SF. I agree with your sentiment that there are few NTs in the fashion industry but for the few who are.. you'll find a deep and lasting connection. While I enjoy the company of NFs, many of them just don't get the depth part to what I am after. Mental stimulation is lacking for me in most cases as I need to hash out my ideas through conversation and debate.. that sounds like even arguing sometimes. Taming myself to acknowledge others feelings just doesn't cut it sometimes.

  7. #107
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    @Thessaly, your attitude in this thread is as dejected as your avatar! Hilarious!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  8. #108
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    @Thessaly, your attitude in this thread is as dejected as your avatar! Hilarious!
    This is pretty much my attitude all the time being one of those lame woe-is-me artist enneagram 4s, except I generally have this happy-go-lucky facade throughout most of the day. Just picture all my posts being typed with a smirk followed by a maniacal laughter.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  9. #109
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Goth nightclubs, fetish shops and the fantasy section if bookstores and libraries. Ir at least thats where I spent my 20/30's.
    Weirdo.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

  10. #110
    I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fourplay View Post
    Currently running my own company.

    I am always building something.. with fringe like cultures.

    I believe the most exciting part about this whole thing is rather than invest in trying to find out places where NTs are is to create your very own. Even creating a forum like this allows you to communicate with other NTs rather easily, because they are seeking for you. To me its rather attractive building something so you can attract those that you would like to be close to, rather than chasing it down in institutions that have conflicting rules and values. Silicon Valley was built by NTs... The majority of people are NTs there.
    I find it difficult to make lasting and deep connections with fashion folk period. Everyone is flaky as shit and if they do have depth their presence is totally transient as they fly off to Tokyo or London.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] NF's: life in your 30's cf your 20's
    By Scott N Denver in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 05:22 PM
  2. Does one cause the other?
    By Frosty in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 06:18 PM
  3. 19 Things to Stop Doing in Your 20s
    By You in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 10:55 PM
  4. [ENTP] ENTP's an INTJ's where can I find you?
    By Evolving Transparency in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 03:42 AM
  5. Cognitive Functions- where does the common concept of "intuition" fit in?
    By greenfairy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 12:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO