First 89101112 Last

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    in hiding
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    This is real.

Here's with INTJs:

1. Business incubators (esp. IT). You can get a part time job or volunteer.

2. Any IT events where there are presentations to be made and networking opportunities. You might volunteer there. Microsoft ones are good.

3. Any technology company.

3. Food places near #1, #2 and #3.

WARNING: Usually they are too busy talking about gadgets and code to notice hot chicks. Unless hot chicks are also talking about code. Hence a lot of inbreeding and high levels of autism among kids in the silicon valley (JK!).

Good thing about INTJs is many want to find a stable partner, get married and cross it off their lists.
    Bad thing is they usually find said partner through work and projects. The average ESFP hottie at the bar might never talk to an INTJ in her life.

ENTJs and ENTPs are easier to meet, but not so willing to settle down.

INTPs are ... only half-way in our realm of existence. Unless you have a fetish for Data from Startrek ...

If you do at least one of the above, I guarantee you'll see tons of INTJs. Striking up a convo is a different thing and entirely up to you (sry).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    Good thing about INTJs is many want to find a stable partner, get married and cross it off their lists.
    Bad thing is they usually find said partner through work and projects. The average ESFP hottie at the bar might never talk to an INTJ in her life.
    That's if we are lucky. The highlighted is definitely true.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

You don't, unless you decide to bust my home. Of course, the problem becomes where to figure out where I live but that's an entirely different subject

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    This is real.

Here's with INTJs:

1. Business incubators (esp. IT). You can get a part time job or volunteer.

2. Any IT events where there are presentations to be made and networking opportunities. You might volunteer there. Microsoft ones are good.

3. Any technology company.

3. Food places near #1, #2 and #3.

WARNING: Usually they are too busy talking about gadgets and code to notice hot chicks. Unless hot chicks are also talking about code. Hence a lot of inbreeding and high levels of autism among kids in the silicon valley (JK!).

ENTJs and ENTPs are easier to meet, but not so willing to settle down.

INTPs are ... only half-way in our realm of existence. Unless you have a fetish for Data from Startrek ...

If you do at least one of the above, I guarantee you'll see tons of INTJs. Striking up a convo is a different thing and entirely up to you (sry).
    I dunno. I find most men in my dating age bracket (26-35) are very eager to settle down. You're all a bunch of babies.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

That was probably the best post thus far. My vagina thanks you kindly.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Your vag is easily pleased.
    Which is good news if you're determined to hook up with an NT man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Your vag is easily pleased.
    Which is good news if you're determined to hook up with an NT man.
    Why do you say that? NTs are kinky as shit.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Assuming shit is very kinky.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

At home, at Gamestop, at Church, at a Lounge, at a museum, at a bookstore, at Gamestop...