• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ENTPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

ENTPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

• Total voters
R

Riva

I'm shocked at how many people have voted ENFP. Well it's a personal preference thread, so I guess I should understand.

I'm not shocked at how many people have voted INFJ but I personally don't believe this is so.

INFJs tend to be good as friends / companions for ENTPs from what I have noticed but

I've had plenty of relationships with INFJs.. and while they are comfortable they are ultimately uninspiring

All ExxPs types tend to enjoy being taking control in an independent way - except maybe esfps. The moment this is being threatened I wouldn't be surprised that the ENTP (and ExxPs) will feel extremely uncomfortable due to feeling threatened / unadmired / etc.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have been together with most different types, couldnt ever state who my ideal partner is.
I've voted isfp cause I am together with one for almost 8 yrs now.

sunako

What types can be stimulating, open minded, not controlling and fairly decent people?

Or, I can fail 16 relationships and draw a chart.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My ISTJ

I am proof that there is no such thing as an impossible type couping.

Stumblebum

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7x8
Instinctual Variant
sp
I like ENTP fellows.

My romantic preference tends to go something like Rationals > Idealists > Guardians > Artisans.

A

A window to the soul

The answer to this question may require years of research.

S

Society

The answer to this question may require years of research.

polls_18848894_400x400_2642_623232_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I voted ENTJ based solely on who my best friends have been. They understand our need for independence, our sometimes callous but well thought out strategies, and our ingenuis round about schemes. The key word is understand. They still usually think we're inefficient, lazy and crazy, but at least they understand and can laugh with us about our wacky side character status. They are the SJs of the NTs and can act as a bridge to the SJ world when we feel like it, but they also are independent enough themselves to understand when we just don't feel like being as J as them.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She kind of reminded me of the chick from vampire the masquerade the video game (Jeannette). Either way, a bit batshit crazy, loyal, and willing to assist in my madcap adventures would be grand

Edit:

Just noticed a lot of Entps like that personality as well, the joker being a prime example

tanstaafl28

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so
Been with an ISTJ for 17 years (married for 13). It's an interesting mix. :newwink: