• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

INTPs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

• Total voters

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
This is for you as an individual, not what you think INTPs best type is in general.

The same question for these other types:

ENTJs
INTJs
ENTPs

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've changed my mind at least twice, so I guess there's no definite answer, but it should be one of the four INXXs or an ENFJ.
That said, the current answer would be INFP; assuming she is cute, silly, smart, open minded, not too sensitive, and doesn't have a sense of moral superiority.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP!

And then some douche is going to come here and tell me "LOLOLOL U IS ISTP U CANT VOTE DUUUR!"

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I like All the ESxxs. I was going to pick one of them but I picked ISTP.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I seem to like ENFJs and ISFJs. I don't know about settling down to one, though.

I also doubt the veracity of this typing system regarding relationship analysis.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
XNTJ and XNFP. I also tend to be attracted to ESTJs.

Mia.

I've changed my mind at least twice, so I guess there's no definite answer, but it should be one of the four INXXs or an ENFJ.
That said, the current answer would be INFP; assuming she is cute, silly, smart, open minded, not too sensitive, and doesn't have a sense of moral superiority.

Now there's a man with good taste.

XNTJ and XNFP. I also tend to be attracted to ESTJs.

omgmetoooo!

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
No doubts. An ISFJ provided the J isn't too strong. ISFJs will keep the relationship's feet on the ground while I'm away with the fairies. Any E would quickly drive me insane because I'm so profoundly I. Hang on - I've answered this question somewhere else I think? What I'd give her is essentially her own way, a lot of help, and a bit of an intellectual challenge from time to time.

ygolo

My termites win
To be honest, whatever type will have me.

What type puts up with what has come to be euphemistically called "Ti"?
What type puts up with the most "emo" type of the NTs?
What type sees value in the qualities of an INTP?

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I would say another INTP but thought about and said, :dont:

:D

whoa...most "emo" type...wth? *gets upset*

pv255

This is true. It depends on your family, friends, whole environment, and timing. I am curious if there is a dominate personality INTPs end up with.
I picked an ISFJ for choosing sake. I dated one for about a year and a half. Aux Fe was nice, challenging, but not extremely demanding.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Aww. :hug:

This is true. It depends on your family, friends, whole environment, and timing. I am curious if there is a dominate personality INTPs end up with.
I picked an ISFJ for choosing sake. I dated one for about a year and a half. Aux Fe was nice, challenging, but not extremely demanding.

Tends to be ISFJ. Presumably because they are the commonest female type (and intps are predominantly male).

I put INFP. Even though they drive me nuts. I guess they're as ideal as it gets, for me. Though the F needs to be lowercase, ideally.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Salome loves me, though. She fights it, oh how she fights. *devil horns* :D

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I've had tons of crushes on other 'NP's, so I guess them.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Salome loves me, though. She fights it, oh how she fights. *devil horns* :D
No fair. Everyone loves you. Impossible not to. If "Domino" were a type, it would be winning all the polls!

(Still not sure if you could fulfil me sexually, though it's kind of nice to think about.... :devil:)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No fair. Everyone loves you. Impossible not to. If "Domino" were a type, it would be winning all the polls!

(Still not sure if you could fulfil me sexually, though it's kind of nice to think about.... :devil:)

You can ride my wild horses! All of them mighty black Friesians! *postures and flexes for your delight*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wicked ENFJ! You know all my weaknesses! :wubbie:

That thing about me and the friesian was *grossly* exaggerated! :whistling:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Finally we INTPs are getting some attention. :cry:

People seem to only care about INTJs nowadays, but this time not a single person bothered replying in their thread. :harhar:

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
enfp... 4w3 SX/SP to be specific... 4-9-7... not that im picky or anything :p

(incoming paragraph describing 5/9 relationships)

i do appreciate e9s though, everything about the relationships ive had with 9s is nice, except the distance can be too distant at times, and there's too little room for intimacy to actually start up. after a while i feel like its an unspoken game where we're both interested in talking to each other at different times, and we have to try to catch each other in a talkitive mood, i guess its close to perfect if your not an SX dom but ya.... lol