• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

ENTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

• Total voters

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Funny, the "P" types were least desired but yet online its says everywhere are perfect match is an INTP, INFP. I can't stand Perceiver types always late, never commiting to a time, work in spurts. They are ridiculously annoying to me personally.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Funny, the "P" types were least desired but yet online its says everywhere are perfect match is an INTP, INFP. I can't stand Perceiver types always late, never commiting to a time, work in spurts. They are ridiculously annoying to me personally.

You know you looooove us. :smile:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

._ . I think anyone who has naturally adapted to societal expectations, which usually includes perceivers unless they are either intentionally rebelling or just have little care for others' time, arrives at relatively the same time. Especially if this is Western Culture/America we're talking about.

Anyways, there seems to be a pattern of me generally being attracted to ENTJs, so I'll go with myself.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
._ . I think anyone who has naturally adapted to societal expectations, which usually includes perceivers unless they are either intentionally rebelling or just have little care for others' time, arrives at relatively the same time. Especially if this is Western Culture/America we're talking about.

Anyways, there seems to be a pattern of me generally being attracted to ENTJs, so I'll go with myself.

I am dating two INFJ's right now. For some reason I am attracted to them, but they do present the ENTJ with a challenge by going hermit once in awhile. The INFJ sometimes can all of a sudden disappear to when overwhelmed with doing so much for family and at work. I have to really chase them down and drag them out of their houses lol.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Yeah, I have dated some that I was highly attracted to chemistry wise. But, in my experience they have been very unreliable and hardly on time.

Hetaira

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

WTH? I am never late, thanks to my upbringing.

Work in spurts? Started my own company, ran it and sold it for a nice profit.

You think a Master's was easy peasy? As a native English speaker learned fluent Mandarin? Hello???? work in spurts?????

INFP's as they mature can do amazing things when they deem it is important to their values or to the person they value.

Now, now...let's not be SO judgmental regarding INFP's!

Hetaira

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, I have dated some that I was highly attracted to chemistry wise. But, in my experience they have been very unreliable and hardly on time.

HELLO???? You need to get out and meet more INFP's! We are online and in most libraries and bookstores. ;)