• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

INTJs: Which type do you think is your ideal romantic match?

• Total voters

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
This is for you as an individual, not what you think INTJs best type is in general.

The same question for these other types:

ENTJs
ENTPs
INTPs

kevinlivecomau

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w6
Forever alone! If I had to choose one it would be the ENFP, coming in closely would be INFP.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I refuse to be second fiddle to those flaky enfp tarts! *humph*

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Now we need Zara to summon all the ENFPs and ask them if they agree that ENFPs are flaky.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
[MENTION=15972]Hresvelgr[/MENTION] [MENTION=325]EffEmDoubleyou[/MENTION] [MENTION=315]Usehername[/MENTION] [MENTION=16170]dobages[/MENTION] [MENTION=14697]Valis[/MENTION]

Man, most of the respondees thus far are not the usual suspects...

Explain yourselves, INTJs... we know you have your reasoning...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is for you as an individual, not what you think INTJs best type is in general.

The same question for these other types:

ENTJs
ENTPs
INTPs
I am not voting, since I cannot single out one specific type. In looking over my relationships, the long-term ones have all been with IXTPs, 2 INTPs (including my long-time SO), one definite ISTP and one likely ISTP. I suppose it is easier for me to communicate with Ts than Fs, and another introvert will have a similar threshold for socializing and interacting, but I seem to appreciate the more laid-back and spontaneous nature of P, notwithstanding the mess around the house sometimes. I have good NF friends, though, so that might have worked as well and I just didn't run into anyone that caught my eye. (In my field, I don't see too many Fs overall.)

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
ENTP, most definitely. ENFP is up there in the top 5 though.

Hello, new INTJ!

:hi:

I'm going to assume from your name that you are a female of our variety?

(asking for the sake of understanding the results, not simply random)

And a 9w1, as well?!?!

Faceless Beauty

Transient
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
9w8
Hello, new INTJ!

:hi:

I'm going to assume from your name that you are a female of our variety?

(asking for the sake of understanding the results, not simply random)

And a 9w1, as well?!?!

Thank you. :)

Yes I am a female of your variety.
Yes a 9w1. It's quite odd isn't it?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh so many positives for each type. Which positives do I personally like to have with an ideal partner? I hold compromise in areas that don't cause a strong effect in my schedules. Which type does that again?

Hresvelgr

MBTI Type
INTJ
[MENTION=15972]Hresvelgr[/MENTION] [MENTION=325]EffEmDoubleyou[/MENTION] [MENTION=315]Usehername[/MENTION] [MENTION=16170]dobages[/MENTION] [MENTION=14697]Valis[/MENTION]

Man, most of the respondees thus far are not the usual suspects...

Explain yourselves, INTJs... we know you have your reasoning...

I haven't actually been on many dates (romance is not really a priority right now) but I tend to find ENTJs the most attractive in general, though ENTPs are close. I know F types are usually complimentary to T types, but I find I have a difficult time with emotional conversations in general and when things turn towards the feeling side I tend to just want to steer the conversation towards something I can analyze properly...strong F types sometimes get frustrated with me because I just don't know how to talk about really emotional issues. I think I need to work on my Fi.

I haven't studied Enneagram enough to know for sure, but I'm also likely either a type 3 or have a 3 in my tritype. I love someone I can debate or compete with a lot and someone who challenges me to get better at what I do. Typically xNTJs I see are the most assertive/competitive and I enjoy that, and an extrovert pushes me to actually go out to places other than the internet. Sometimes I tend to 'idolize' ENTJ qualities a bit which might be where my attraction also comes in.

Obviously, this isn't true for everyone, one of my best friends right now is INFJ and we get along great. But as far as romance goes I tend to lean towards a fellow NT.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP. Not because that's the "right" answer. Because I almost always click with them, and highly value the traits they possess, which I lack. This is closely followed by ENTPs. IPs all seem a little too intense for me, and I just plain don't find myself interested in my fellow Js, E or I.

Daedalus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INFJ's seem to be the best match for me. IMO it's the common Ni which creates this bond between the two. Sometimes it's really awesome to see the other person get what you are saying, even without saying more than a few words.

Monei

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I seem to vibe with ISTPs the most. ENTJs are a close second though.:D