• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] Being an INTJ

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
sometimes i feel like im superman from the planet krypton, stuck on earth and only i have super human abilities and no one can relate. :(

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread is not very interesting.

G

Ginkgo

Hello.
I was hoping there might be an INTJ out there, with whom I might be able to connect. For the larger part, being surrounded by typological opposites doesn't deter me from going about my day. However, there are those times when I require somebody who understands the way my mind works, and thinks alike. Someone I could share a hypothesis or two with, perhaps, and get their criticism in return. Trying to explain some of my thoughts and notions to non INTJ's has proven to be a chore at times. :dry:

Chores build character. Are you too good for your own potential?

Engineer

Dependable Skeleton
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...kinda sucks sometimes.

What, is this the new Chuck Norris kind of fill-in stuff?
I could easily keep going.

...means you actually rule the world while everyone else thinks that they do.
...means you're probably aware that you're smarter than the majority of the people surrounding you.
...means you're arrogant, probably.

etc.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is cool

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I find staying on topic rather insipid. Most topics, once conquered, require putting out of mind.

Allways??? thats a fair bit of black and white thinking.

Well, unless there are new developments, new observations to be made, or old ones that require correcting, a resolved topic ought to be laid to rest, only to be quoted from occasionally when required.

Staying on topic does not mean that a topic has been resolved.

Doing so might eventually lead to resolution, but not doing so almost necessarily won't.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello.
I was hoping there might be an INTJ out there, with whom I might be able to connect. For the larger part, being surrounded by typological opposites doesn't deter me from going about my day. However, there are those times when I require somebody who understands the way my mind works, and thinks alike. Someone I could share a hypothesis or two with, perhaps, and get their criticism in return. Trying to explain some of my thoughts and notions to non INTJ's has proven to be a chore at times. :dry:

Having had this brief conversation with a few INTJs, are you sure you really want to connect with any of them?!?!

:burnbum:

F

figsfiggyfigs

When I read the title, I thoughT of bologna's evil avatar:
"I didn't choose the INTJ lyf, it chose me"

Trunks

I'm not Trunks
Being an INTJ is lucky. My Ni is unpredictable, my Ne detect problem from above.

W

WhoCares

Being an INTJ is all about being at odds with most of the planet. Thats the ticket you signed up for...:newwink:

Logicismyfriend

MBTI Type
INTJ
I agree...an INTJ spends much of their life being misunderstood, under-appreciated, and rather isolated from others.