• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Behold! The ENTP infected with love.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If he's an INTP that's probably slightly better for you. ENTPs have a hard time committing and sticking with things though being 30+ does help mitigate that with a little more maturity. If he is an ENTP then let him be free to pursue other interests in his life (obviously not other women)without demanding that he focus all his attention on you. Otherwise, enjoy the ride. :D

Very good advice. Honestly, I would never demand that, as I have passionate pursuits of my own. Also, one of the (many) reasons I admire him, is the way he joyfully and seriously brings his ideas into the world-- it's super inspiring and encouraging for me, to see him doing that! Both of us are of the mindset to encourage/challenge each other further towards those things, not away from them.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Very good advice. Honestly, I would never demand that, as I have passionate pursuits of my own. Also, one of the (many) reasons I admire him, is the way he joyfully and seriously brings his ideas into the world-- it's super inspiring and encouraging for me, to see him doing that! Both of us are of the mindset to encourage/challenge each other further towards those things, not away from them.

That's a good mindset you have. Going along with my guru-like advice I gave you in your blog part of keeping him interested in you is to let him expand his mind into all kinds of interests. You don't necessarily even have to attempt to become interested in those things either. In fact, in some cases it's probably better if he has other interests that don't include you at all. Because when he's done satiating that other interest (could be something academic , video games, sports, etc.) he's going to be 'refueled' and need your stimulation. We aren't very good at focusing in on a particular thing for a sustained period of time rather we are (mind) expansionists sort of like shitty colonists. We want to grab more land but don't want to spend too much time trying to improve it haha.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Haha. I actually didn't realize any of that off the bat, as he identified as INTP (when I met him) and had never heard of Enneagram. It's only been over the process of really getting to know him that he's dug into Enneagram and that I raised the question about his MBTI-- to be completely real, he's still on the fence, settled at xNTP (but he generally always leads with Ne and follows with Ti, not visa versa).
Oh i see. An intp. Yeah that makes sense. Half of them are hopeless goofs in relationships. He should know its O-K not to be entp.