• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Behold! The ENTP infected with love.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
be interesting
be honest
be VERY interesting. Dont start slow. Draw your line and reel us in quick.
pleaaaaassseee be honest. Bluntly honest, rudely honest.
STAY interesting
STAY honest.

But I have found that asking for both things is too much to ask.

Disclaimer: not speaking for ALL ENTP's. Saying this before I get chewed out for being a newb or stupid shit like "you are generalizing and self reflecting."

What are you/ENTPs interested in?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
be interesting
be honest
be VERY interesting. Dont start slow. Draw your line and reel us in quick.
pleaaaaassseee be honest. Bluntly honest, rudely honest.
STAY interesting
STAY honest.

But I have found that asking for both things is too much to ask.

Disclaimer: not speaking for ALL ENTP's. Saying this before I get chewed out for being a newb or stupid shit like "you are generalizing and self reflecting."

My sweet cake could never be offensive

You know I always wonder how to make an ENTP relationship last?
They get bored. :|
Never tried it tbh but I've heard complains a lot.
Well i think at some point they re like
"Damn If I don't pass on these genes humanity is doomed"

So some sense of duty to humanity at large might play a role.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Picture Ebola - now add conscious and a deluded sense of cosmic awesomeness- shake until things start breaking.
Voila.

What's the secret behind making stupid mere words appear awesome?

Sadly, we are not all rambunctious 20ish year old females with a knack of spirit and weirdly intensive knowledge of different ways to be racist. But good try! Gold star!

Exactly and yet you're only attracted to unique people.
Believe me I had the same conversation with my best friend

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Sadly, we are not all rambunctious 20ish year old females with a knack of spirit and weirdly intensive knowledge of different ways to be racist. But good try! Gold star!

I find the most vocal anti-racists (not the same as pro-equality) tend to be the most biggoted, assinine painfully boring people around.
If i have to see another youtube vid about how its not racist to hate whites i might melt out of intense lack of intellectual stimulation

- - - Updated - - -

Isnt everyone? In thier own way?
Depends. Some people are really into twins.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What's the secret behind making stupid mere words appear awesome?

Exactly and yet you're only attracted to unique people.
Believe me I had the same conversation with my best friend
Now if you've said "asset" fine. But friend? This whole story sounds fishy.

Now regarding your plan for world domination. I'd give up on entps, the 40 year maturation's just not worth it.

I'd recommend esfps.
Sturdy, reliable to operate all throughout the night, easily entertained by gladiatoran games and up to 7 generations per century.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Now if you've said "asset" fine. But friend? This whole story sounds fishy.

Because I can't let her get depressed. People think we're best friends. She likes me when she usually hates people and makes fun of them.
Her idealistic mother keeps comparing her to me, so I thought I can give her some advice.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Because I can't let her get depressed. People think we're best friends. She likes me when she usually hates people and makes fun of them.
Her idealistic mother keeps comparing her to me, so I thought I can give her some advice.
Oh. Ok.
How can I help?

Does she hate people ? Why?

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oh. Ok.
How can I help?

I'll simply ask you some questions from time to time, you'll help me help her.

She keeps saying that best type of love is the one which starts with friendship, because love ends, while the friendship will at least remain.
The definition of a friend is someone matches you that 'you're personalities get clicked with each other'

What sort of friend you can't get bored of?

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll simply ask you some questions from time to time, you'll help me help her.

She keeps saying that best type of love is the one which starts with friendship, because love ends, while the friendship will at least remain.
The definition of a friend is someone matches you that 'you're personalities get clicked with each other'

What sort of friend you can't get bored of?

I personally follow that general rule.

well, I get bored of all my friends at points of time to be honest. But the ones I keep are the ones that stubbornly hold on for the ride. Because it is a ride.
I have no room to hold on a friends hand on a roller coaster ride and tell her/him it's going to be alright. I brought you along to enjoy it, not to be afraid and latch on like a puppy.

I hope the metaphor helps. It makes sense to me.... Ill explain it if you want.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I personally follow that general rule.

well, I get bored of all my friends at points of time to be honest. But the ones I keep are the ones that stubbornly hold on for the ride. Because it is a ride.
I have no room to hold on a friends hand on a roller coaster ride and tell her/him it's going to be alright. I brought you along to enjoy it, not to be afraid and latch on like a puppy.

I'm an ENTJ. It's kinda working between us, she asks me to take adventures with her, I protect her, we both end up having fun.

But I'm talking about a romantic relationship, I recall she likes intellegent dudes.
What types do you suggest?

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an ENTJ. It's kinda working between us, she asks me to take adventures with her, I protect her, we both end up having fun.

But I'm talking about a romantic relationship, I recall she likes intellegent dudes.
What types do you suggest?

Intelligent dudes Im attracted too. Sarcastic also.

But Im shallow, so Looks are important to me. but I can see myself emotionally commited to a family man or a intelligent dude. Loyalty. One has to be pretty loyal to a ENTP to be able to catch up with them.

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4

But Im shallow, so Looks are important to me. but I can see myself emotionally commited to a family man or a intelligent dude. Loyalty. One has to be pretty loyal to a ENTP to be able to catch up with them.

What'd you offer in return?

Permabanned
@ OP

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I like that kind of honesty.