• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] Behold! The ENTP infected with love.

.m.

MBTI Type
INFP
I love this thread. I've been in a relationship with an entp for a few months now. He both captivates and mystifies me. The whole experience with him thus far has brought about a bit of a paradigm shift in my understanding of what it means to be in love. As an INFP it's no surprise that I misunderstood him a great deal when it came to the emotional plane and how he viewed both his emotions, my emotions, and what a relationship "is". But he has been so calm and patient with me that I've felt safe to open my mind to a different way of relating and have developed a new found respect for the different ways we all value our intimate relationships. We all want and need to be loved. How that happens to us all is as different as we are. I've learned to step back when my emotional tsunamis hit me and wait for the calm to return before I approach him and as awkward and unnatural as that was to do in the beginning, I find now that I appreciate the way it helps me to view a given situation through his eyes and how it has soothed a lot of my habitual insecurities. He's been a tremendous gift to me and I'm really grateful for threads like this that allow me to peek inside the complex and exciting entp mind and heart. So, thank you all for your candid sharing :)

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Am I laughing or am I crying? YOU DECIDE!

ENTPFI4.gif

ENTPFI2.gif

Picture-1.png

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I found this recently and related too well. So, I offer it to you, my fellow ENTPs to do with as you will, as I know you would anyway, and to those who have been unfortunate enough to be the recipient of our affections.

ENTP and the mystery of Fi.

Don't know how I missed this, great article, very enjoyable... I can relate it easily to my father ENTP, I think ENTP's in Ti overdrive can have terrible anxiety and it's super dangerous if they fall into depression. I have more to say on this... but running late... laters

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ew

- - - Updated - - -

Condescending and idiotic. ENTPs are the nice guys apparently.

What? But I'M an ass :sadbanana:

I thjnk the author got entp confused with ocd

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread has been resurrected without my approval. Surely you will not get away with this..

interesting picture though.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Condescending and idiotic. ENTPs are the nice guys apparently.

Ew

- - - Updated - - -

What? But I'M an ass :sadbanana:

I thjnk the author got entp confused with ocd

No, no, no! Jock, Eck, you were supposed to find this image affirming of your unique NeTi-based interpersonal struggles.

You were supposed to empathize not criticize!

Crying.

No human being thinks like that. At all. Ever. Nobody.

Ah, thanks. I think my wires got crossed somewhere in early adolescence and I can't really tell the difference anymore.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
No, no, no! Jock, Eck, you were supposed to find this image affirming of your unique NeTi-based interpersonal struggles.

You were supposed to empathize not criticize
Yeah right [MENTION=5639]JocktheMotie[/MENTION] and I are KNOWN for our normative views and our propencity to mull over our feelings.
We also wear dark eye liner and are very familiar with the friend zone.
Does any chick here needs us to help her move, we're really into seeking approval

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ok a few more points because this is just so disturbing.

a) entps tend not to go out with ENFPs. It's more often of a sexual/short lived nature. Personally, I see enfps I like as sisters generally.

Fi and Ti are pretty much incompatible.
The CORE processes of an ENFP are an antithesis to an ENFP's. And vice versa.

There are exceptions, of course. But an entp obsessed with some enfp chick who doesn't give a crap about him just, I mean come on.
ENFPs clearly want us, they're like puppy labs chasing after their tails, the poors things dont know any better. What do you expect, they don't have Ti

Which begs the question: why would that ENFP chase the entp and make him half mad (probably gave him drugs)??

Well, that ties up nicely with another thread : because enfps are evil

b) no b, that was plenty

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Romantic love is such a foreign consept that I have never witnessed it actually working out for anyone in the long run.

A short dash. Sure. But not a marathon.

So, as a entp. I have come to the conclusion to marry someone who I see myself growing with and am ok with having kids with.

Not love. Pffft

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Romantic love is such a foreign consept that I have never witnessed it actually working out for anyone in the long run.

A short dash. Sure. But not a marathon.

So, as a entp. I have come to the conclusion to marry someone who I see myself growing with and am ok with having kids with.

Not love. Pffft

Awwwww *pinches cheeks*

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I know I already repped you. But this literally deserves another post reminding you.

=__________=

fuck you and yo couch.

Shooo cute
Like a little puppy!
Is that your face when I pinch your cheeks and stretch it a bit?

:coffee:

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
=_______________________________________________________________________________________=

Mademoiselle

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH
MBTI Type
-NTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You know I always wonder how to make an ENTP relationship last?
They get bored. :|
Never tried it tbh but I've heard complains a lot.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know I always wonder how to make an ENTP relationship last?
They get bored. :|
Never tried it tbh but I've heard complains a lot.

be interesting
be honest
be VERY interesting. Dont start slow. Draw your line and reel us in quick.
pleaaaaassseee be honest. Bluntly honest, rudely honest.
STAY interesting
STAY honest.

But I have found that asking for both things is too much to ask.

Disclaimer: not speaking for ALL ENTP's. Saying this before I get chewed out for being a newb or stupid shit like "you are generalizing and self reflecting."