User Tag List

First 123412 Last

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    "It’s the stuff that makes ENFPs and INFPs, the manic pixies of the MBTI world, wander off in search of ice cream and come back a day later, having fallen asleep in a bean bag chair at a furniture store."

This is a good thing?
    I have no idea what he meant. Why? Because I suck at Fi. I took it to mean they don't sweat that shit nearly as much as they've more or less kicked its ass. Especially compared to me.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

WALMART

actually, there are people on this site that i can relate with it being a problem for. i feel healthy in my personality, but others.... analyzing gets the best of them. thinking about this harder, it's likely partially probable for what drove me to my belief systems, my acceptance of over-analyzation not always being key.

ah, i see! to deal with something so powerful yet personally misunderstood, then compound it upon the need to understand another's... geez.

my most recent ex, a girl with incredible problems. my drive to rationalize her problems is what ultimately destroyed us, i've thought. she didn't care much for self-discovery, and all i wanted to do was explore the depths of her psyche. hm.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    actually, there are people on this site that i can relate with it being a problem for. i feel healthy in my personality, but others.... analyzing gets the best of them. thinking about this harder, it's likely partially probable for what drove me to my belief systems, my acceptance of over-analyzation not always being key.

ah, i see! to deal with something so powerful yet personally misunderstood, then compound it upon the need to understand another's... geez.

my most recent ex, a girl with incredible problems. my drive to rationalize her problems is what ultimately destroyed us, i've thought. she didn't care much for self-discovery, and all i wanted to do was explore the depths of her psyche. hm.
    *Nods*

Indeed. Normally, I feel quite healthy with the way I think, but you see where I was going with this. It's a thinker. One, I'd, of course, love to solve to at least a workable degree. Leaving necessary openings for additional variations in order to have it work with as many individuals as possible.

Damn. Hello, T, you incessant attention whore.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

Rule 1) Self discovery... with someone else besides the self... is always a dumb idea.

ENTPs are fine the less human they try to be.

Same with any T maybe. Look at Dr Phil. Just get that the fuck away from people.

edit: Wait, he's popular with people. Goes to show what I know.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Rule 1) Self discovery... with someone else besides the self... is always a dumb idea.

ENTPs are fine the less human they try to be.

Same with any T maybe. Look at Dr Phil. Just get that the fuck away from people.

edit: Wait, he's popular with people. Goes to show what I know.

i would like someone to discover myself with me... attachment to definitives are a dumb idea =P

MBTI
    ENTP

i would like someone to discover myself with me... attachment to definitives are a dumb idea =P
    I'd love that as well. I want to create a vortex of romantic learning about one another, always reaching new heights. Repeatedly culminating in our turning inside out and through the other. Preferably manifesting itself in bed.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    I'd love that as well. I want to create a vortex of romantic learning about one another where we turn inside out. Preferably manifesting itself in bed.

especially manifesting itself in bed.

i'm glad i'm not the only one, on all accounts of what you've said.

MBTI
    ENTP

especially manifesting itself in bed.

i'm glad i'm not the only one, on all accounts of what you've said.
    Oh, you're not alone. And, I'm glad I'm not as well. Unfortunately most people scare easily.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ

Cerebral Artery

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    Oh, you're not alone. And, I'm glad I'm not as well. Unfortunately most people scare easily.

you think? i've thought so too.

i don't know. i have a lot of work cut out for me.

A snowstorm is coming... Amargith's Avatar
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None

Suggestion..you could ask an enfp or infp to explain love to you...if it is the Fi version you are after. Believe it or not, it does come with its own internal logic...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale