• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] analyze yourself NT !

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have been wondering for quite some time now, what my personality should be. I am iNTj at the moment and I was eNTp in the beginning. Meanwhile there was iNTp and iNFp. But Fi and F in general is something, I never consider anymore, because I think that is not the right approach. At the moment I am sympathizing with eSTj , they are damn good skat card game players, I can tell.

Do you have any, how do you say it in english, meat you can throw in my face to help me find out, how I finally can pinpoint my mutual friend's personality ??

I was convinced for about one week that I am iNTj, until I read this about my enneagram; and as far as it goes depending the enneagram, I think, the enneagram meets a lot of things that point to me:

The personality type One corresponds to the extroverted thinking type in the Jungian typology; it is one of Jung's clearest descriptions.

This type of man elevates objective reality, or an objectively oriented intellectual formula, into the ruling principle not only for himself but for his whole environment. By this formula good and evil are measured, and beauty and ugliness determined. Everything that agrees with this formula is right, everything that contradicts it is wrong.... Because this formula seems to embody the entire meaning of life, it is made into a universal law which must be put into effect everywhere all the time, both individually and collectively. Just as the extroverted thinking type subordinates himself to his formula, so, for their own good, everybody round him must obey it too, for whoever refuses to obey it is wrong

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you want help typing yourself or your "mutual friend"? Both?

Really? The One on the Enneagram is described as a tightly controlled perfectionists- sound in general like IxxJs, not necessarily Te-focused.

Tell us a little about yourself.

mippus

you are right
MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I am always willing to throw meat in people's faces! :devil:
You Germans have such wonderful idioms...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am always willing to throw meat in people's faces! :devil:
You Germans have such wonderful idioms...

Can I throw meat food (like Oscar Meyer weiners) or does it have to be real meat?

I'm on a tight budget. :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*gg* :). I am sorry, I am a bit overly enthusiastic about posting things. I have a thought there and start posting it in expectation of a conversation that develops the thought further, but until the first post on an internet forum has occured, I already forgot the topic :).

You are of course right, I cant be analysed if being not known :). Maybe that is going to change.

Throwing meat in faces is no german expression that was me. Dont remember that :).

I guess I will stick to my first result, for the time being, and try to find out more in the course of any action.

With a 1 in the enneagram being a tightly perfectionist, I dont aggree. I think 1's can be that, but after sometime of personal development and social reflecions of yourself, you will see that imperfection must be a true constant on the way, for it enables you to mainly see both sides of an arguement. There is a great sense of perfectionism in me that is true, but that perfectionism is directed towards my work in mechanical engineering, because there it can truly come true. And if you create some machine on your own, you naturally want it to be perfect and in those cases where you dont want it to be perfect, you want to throw some foreign people meat in their faces by pinpointing out the imperfection.

Or something like that.

Thank you so far for your ideas, maybe we can come up with more about the universe, me, myself and I.

And I hope you are not afraid of a german taking personality tests and being perfectionistic, while being closely attached to an ENTJ personality. :)

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have been wondering for quite some time now, what my personality should be. I am iNTj at the moment and I was eNTp in the beginning. Meanwhile there was iNTp and iNFp. But Fi and F in general is something, I never consider anymore, because I think that is not the right approach. At the moment I am sympathizing with eSTj , they are damn good skat card game players, I can tell.

Do you have any, how do you say it in english, meat you can throw in my face to help me find out, how I finally can pinpoint my mutual friend's personality ??

I was convinced for about one week that I am iNTj, until I read this about my enneagram; and as far as it goes depending the enneagram, I think, the enneagram meets a lot of things that point to me:

The personality type One corresponds to the extroverted thinking type in the Jungian typology; it is one of Jung's clearest descriptions.

This type of man elevates objective reality, or an objectively oriented intellectual formula, into the ruling principle not only for himself but for his whole environment. By this formula good and evil are measured, and beauty and ugliness determined. Everything that agrees with this formula is right, everything that contradicts it is wrong.... Because this formula seems to embody the entire meaning of life, it is made into a universal law which must be put into effect everywhere all the time, both individually and collectively. Just as the extroverted thinking type subordinates himself to his formula, so, for their own good, everybody round him must obey it too, for whoever refuses to obey it is wrong

You're shopping for a personality?? Ohhh man.

Well over to my right we have INTP going for $15.99. Notice the sexy aptitude for abstraction and possibilities. To my left is ENTPs who are creative and fun but can be smothering in relationships and overly sensitive to criticism. To my far right is INTJ.....bro..you need to do some soul searching and find yourself.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
yea, guess that is why I am here, to buy soul searching for $15.99 :D.

I am not without any hint to soul searching. I compare personalities to electrical integrated circuits. There are billions of them and while there are only 2 or 3 different casings in which they can appear, there is no pair identical in construction. My circuits follow distorted patterns and I am lacking anyone to bring order to chaos.

It is with the example of the computer doctor, who has to treat two patients in the same condition, with the same treatment, but only has the time to rescue one of them. How can he logically decide, who lives and who dies. There is no logical answer to that question and his program gets stucked at that point trying to calculate the answer.

The only solution to my problem is to get rid of information and to decide on what I take as granted for myself and what I dismiss. But that judgement call can only truely be made in exactly knowing if the decision is really right. But then what makes a decision being right ?

It is no problem with other people to say what is right and what is wrong and that is mostly because they have decided or they have let someone to make the decision. As far as it goes with myself I have not taken a side yet.

I read in a personality description of an eNTp that they need about 40 years to finally reach a state when the are grown up and I think the author pointed to the midlife crysis kicking in and the eNTp gets aware of his time running out. :D

When it comes to the soul and to the essence of men, I have got the strongest feeling about anything. In personal relationsships and in intimate relationships, I can, without any problem, be an integrative personality that one can rely on and that can build on.

That feeling of being overly sensitive to criticism results from the fact that I try to seek guidance out of my emotional basis and to ignore anything else. With that basis being the primarily basis of stability you play with the devil. I have understood that sensitivity you pinpointed out and I try to ignore it, but considering all the replies I got here, a deep feeling of bitter cold remains.

But that is not your business. :)

I am here in the attempt to get more reflection to my thoughts, what can help me to bring order to a self-created chaos. And please feel free to criticize, but behold the answer. :smile:

Mort Belfry

Rats off to ya!
MBTI Type
INTP
Ahhh.... :huh:
Th.. the... um,

:thinking:
G.... g..., it's the..........uh........
Wha...
Wha?
Uh..

ISTP.
Next!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What is iSTp ? Dont know nothing about them ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah, Sylvester Stallone is iSTp xDD . Sounds nice :). Imaginary muscles I defintly have :). I guess my father is iSTp, fits pretty well.

I just got another advice, I think about to follow. That is "take some time off. Drive away for yourself and find back to yourself. Cause you are beginning to run after an idol that destroyes who you are."

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
analyze yourself NT!

Fine. I am a prissy little twit narcissistic psycho who uses the MBTI forum to cement my INTJ eccentricities and at the same time gain deep satisfaction by picking apart SJs and marvelling at the feckless imbecils' responses. To be sure, modern synaptic pattern scans have proved ineffective in picking up on patterns of megalomania and the sense of grandeur that only a post-human like myself is capable of. I am on the cutting edge of social darwinism. The values and beliefs that are popular now I held 10 years ago. It will be another 20 years before society learns to absorb the values and ideas I hold now. Incidentally, there are some values and ideas that the average man will never attain. Ideas that only a higher culture can begin to fathom. I am the materialization of Nietzsche's superman.

truth

MBTI Type
INTJ
I will have to say I could not have done a better job summing up the INTJ myself you're awesome. That's the exactness of the GODS!

Liason

I'm more offensive in person!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have to admit. That was extremely accurate. cant say much about the 10 years ago part seeing as how I was four 10 years ago, but I agree that relatively smart INTJ's play the part of social manipulators of as you put it"social darwinism".