123 Last

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default Is Anyone Else Surrounded by Their Opposite???

I am an ENTJ surrounded by ISFP'S!!!!
    Does your opposite DRAIN THE (insert bad word) out of you??!!!
    -my bestfriend
    -my partner
    -his mom
    -his grandmother
    -my direct supevisor
    -her supevisor (one of my bosses)
    -my sister
    -everyone that is annoying and hard to type because they are so pathetically labeled "mysterious" they are all ISFP's...I want to freak out! Feel the same?....even a little bit?
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    LII sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I "feel" your pain. I'm an INTJ, surrounded by ISTP's, ESFJ's and ISFJ's. I know one other INTJ, and we don't get along too well. It can be a drain, at times, especially when most people can't understand you or your actions. But I get by, I've never been much of a socialite, so most of my time I spend on my own someplace.
    Likes AUDARASHTESLA liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

YAY!! I'm not alone! I pretty much get paid to be fake...I am an an ENTJ that says "I feel" all the time...it scares me O.O "shakes with disgust" I have found that at every job...getting along with people = me being fake...it's EXTREMELY draining...I wish i knew an INTJ in real life...but haven't met one...I think most of my problems actually come from other people being a sensor. Wow...it feels like almost everyone. I'm surrounded literally lol. I know maybe 6 or 7 intuitieves...in TOTAL...and the other 30 or whatever are like all sensors "sighs"

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

My opposite would be an ESFJ, my step-daughter. I live with three SF types. They are also opposite gendered from me. There is thankfully only one Judger among them. Two are extraverts and one is an introvert, ISFP.

In my workplace there are primarily Sensing types.

Is it any wonder that some people think I'm a Sensor? I've had to adapt.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    LII sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    My opposite would be an ESFJ, my step-daughter. I live with three SF types. They are also opposite gendered from me. There is thankfully only one Judger among them. Two are extraverts and one is an introvert, ISFP.

In my workplace there are primarily Sensing types.

Is it any wonder that some people think I'm a Sensor? I've had to adapt.
    I couldn't agree more. adaptability IS the key to survival, and this is a scientific fact. However, I choose, sometimes, to keep traits concrete, and make for their outwardly appearance as that belonging to traits that have been adapted. I find it essential to gun for one's own habits as well.

Jingoism belongs in the trash, so you had better keep it to yourself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

No, not at all. Well, my mother is an ISFJ and my father is an ESTJ, but we don't have too many issues (anymore). I don't really mind ESTJ's (as long as they're not in a position of authority over me), and an ISFJ is 1000x more pleasant than dealing with an ESFJ. It's weird, I tend to deal with most SJ type pretty decently. The only SJ type I have trouble with is the ESFJ (obviously). But only the really judgmental ones. I've been good friends with an ESFJ before. Interestingly enough, I really don't get on well with SFP's. They just get under my skin.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I think I get along well with every ISFP...They can be needed at times...such as when you want to hear the words "We can do it tomorrow" and "It's not that bad, no need to be afraid".... other than that I have to limit myself as to how much I talk or rant, feel, express anger, do anything that THEY think is socially akward, talk about something that's not shallow. Anyways, theyre all nice people and on a day to day basis...i'm not sure if they got under my skin...IF i werent surrounded by them lol My workplace has increased in intuitives in the past year thank goodness...all NF's but i'm very ok with that, it's a relief.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I think I get along well with every ISFP...They can be needed at times...such as when you want to hear the words "We can do it tomorrow" and "It's not that bad, no need to be afraid".... other than that I have to limit myself as to how much I talk or rant, feel, express anger, do anything that THEY think is socially akward, talk about something that's not shallow. Anyways, theyre all nice people and on a day to day basis...i'm not sure if they got under my skin...IF i werent surrounded by them lol My workplace has increased in intuitives in the past year thank goodness...all NF's but i'm very ok with that, it's a relief.
    That is true. They can be pretty cool in small doses. I have a pretty good friend who is an ESFP. That type appeals to me a lot when I'm in the mood to do the exact opposite of what I would normal do. But it takes a very non-jugdmental, down-to-earth SFP to get along with an INT. It's probably easier for you since you're an E. At my school, I take a lot of music classes and the department is pretty much full of SFP's. You just grow to become annoyed after a while. I even have a hard time getting on with them musically since we go about it in very different ways.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

wow....I never thought about that....I hate fitting into the stupid stereotypical "NT" type by being that person that sounds lie they think they're superior in some way to others...but band was one of those things that made me hate people in general...not only do people not listen to the conductor...but they dont practice... and i never needed as much practice as they did....but they never took notes...so they never remeber their cues right...and it was probably cause they were percievers....no follow through!!! and they didn't care as much as i did....BAAAAAHHHH!!!! that' just hit me lol

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    wow....I never thought about that....I hate fitting into the stupid stereotypical "NT" type by being that person that sounds lie they think they're superior in some way to others...but band was one of those things that made me hate people in general...not only do people not listen to the conductor...but they dont practice... and i never needed as much practice as they did....but they never took notes...so they never remeber their cues right...and it was probably cause they were percievers....no follow through!!! and they didn't care as much as i did....BAAAAAHHHH!!!! that' just hit me lol
    Yes, I could see that. They probably just thought they could get away with just playing winging it. I mostly played jazz with them. I was always much more into music theory and coming with novel approaches, while they like to "jam." There were other types in the group I didn't mesh with as well. After that, I decided I'm much better just working on music alone. Unless it's chorus. I have TJ type choral instructor who can keep any musician in line.