• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Is Anyone Else Surrounded by Their Opposite???

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I consider the most opposite people to me to be SJs, and yes, they are everywhere. It is often not interactions with individuals that I find grating, as many are pleasant, interesting, etc, but it's a pervasive mentality. It is not even about many basic values or interests, etc, as I can have much in common with these people being that so much of that is generational, cultural, etc. It is often an interpretation of reality, which seems how Ne & Si are at odds (for me). It is the assumed assumption of certain things about reality as immovable vs seeing the choice in perspective & how that causes a particular reality, and then being irritated when there is refusal to see other perspectives & how reality could be different. I also feel a clash with Te & Fe mentalities as far as what is important in a situation or how to determine value. A lot of stuff people get hung up on looks petty and arbitrary to me, and I guess I look irreverent to them.