User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

ESFP, yes I use to work with one. I still do technically, although I work from home and only see her when I go to my office once a week. I will say she is a good team player, it was never anything like that but the routine and dryness of our job really got to her. I have no idea what made her go into a medical IT job, she should have been a wedding planner or an actress or something bubbly.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm constantly surrounded by ESFJs. Why wouldn't I be? Statistically its one of the most common types. Actually I get along well with most ESFJs.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I'm constantly surrounded by ESFJs. Why wouldn't I be? Statistically its one of the most common types. Actually I get along well with most ESFJs.

Really? I've only met like 3 that I have actually gotten to know...maybe there was some random bank teller that's one...wierd.

That's the thing...it's like these people are all isfp's and i know 100% i am not mistyping them...so I think my Ni keeps saying what am i doing to attract all these isfp's GAAAHHH!!!!! i guess SP's do take up a lot of the population though...hmm

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Almost entirely SJ environment. The few other NT's stick out, because they're the only ones I can have a substantial conversation with. There are a few SP's, and I don't usually have much to talk to them about.
    Going through midlife crisis, it's difficult looking back over a life where I've always been the odd man out, and then seeing that others with similar perspectives are out there, but at this age, it's harder to connect.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 so/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Most of my friends are dominants in Ni (2 people), Se (3 people), Fi (2 people) and others not in my top 4 preferred functions: a best friend, ENFJ and Ti-doms (2).

My mother and father are also T-doms. My mother an ESTJ and my father who is an ISTP. My sister is an INFJ and brother an IxxP (probably a Ti dom but he's only 12, too early to determine).

I think my circle is pretty diverse...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    LII sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Savitri View Post
    You're lucky! I've got SFs, and a whole lot of them, too.

Jingoism belongs in the trash, so you had better keep it to yourself.

WhoCares

Yes I am. Thankfully I am so boring in their eyes they chat amoung themselves and forget I am there. So from that perspective, not it's not draining in the least. My day is filled with 'look a shiny!, OMG celebrity, can I have that magazine? So are you and your boyfriend getting married?', thankfully none of it is directed at me. Bliss ensues....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Savitri View Post
    You ARE lucky ha ha! that sounds like so much fun! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Avik View Post
    You're lucky! I've got SFs, and a whole lot of them, too.
    bahh!! yes! SF's everywhere, if not an SF(almost all), then NF's(3), NT (1), but ENT or NTJ ...

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Yes I am. Thankfully I am so boring in their eyes they chat amoung themselves and forget I am there. So from that perspective, not it's not draining in the least. My day is filled with 'look a shiny!, OMG celebrity, can I have that magazine? So are you and your boyfriend getting married?', thankfully none of it is directed at me. Bliss ensues....
    ha ha I will have to learn to be more boring I guess, and I feel like i've toned it back SOO much ...guess I haven't been trying hard enough. My motto really has become stay under the radar...which is causing stress I think, because that's usually the opposite of what most ENTJ's say i feel lol
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Almost entirely SJ environment. The few other NT's stick out, because they're the only ones I can have a substantial conversation with. There are a few SP's, and I don't usually have much to talk to them about.
    Going through midlife crisis, it's difficult looking back over a life where I've always been the odd man out, and then seeing that others with similar perspectives are out there, but at this age, it's harder to connect.
    That must be difficult to not be surrounded by easier people to connect with because I feel like it just could make the situation worse ..well at least you have Type C...sighs
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

WhoCares

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    ha ha I will have to learn to be more boring I guess, and I feel like i've toned it back SOO much ...guess I haven't been trying hard enough. My motto really has become stay under the radar...which is causing stress I think, because that's usually the opposite of what most ENTJ's say i feel lol
    Boring is just nothing in common. But isn't flying under the radar a violation of ENTJness? Wouldn't it be more ENTJ and efficient for you to just learn to cut the annoying ones down so at least they don't dare
    cross you and instead squirrel away from your presence?