User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

  1. #1
    Member Maxcool131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    89

    Default Ints and depression.

    ghcgjcfggvuilgu
    Last edited by Maxcool131; 08-04-2012 at 06:41 PM.

  2. #2
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah, I've been going through things.

    Someone here told me a phrase, "existential depression". Basically, I don't know what I'm worth to the world, yadda yadda. It seemed to fit me pretty well, when I read it. I try to stay busy, but days like today, I literally didn't leave my room my insides hurt so bad. Yesterday I got so much shit done because I felt so good....

    I don't know, Max. Hopefully you figure it out.

  3. #3
    Member Maxcool131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Yeah, I've been going through things.

    Someone here told me a phrase, "existential depression". Basically, I don't know what I'm worth to the world, yadda yadda. It seemed to fit me pretty well, when I read it. I try to stay busy, but days like today, I literally didn't leave my room my insides hurt so bad. Yesterday I got so much shit done because I felt so good....

    I don't know, Max. Hopefully you figure it out.
    My names Josh but thats ok and yea for example I havent left my house in about a week I like no energy.

  4. #4
    Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp
    Posts
    832

    Default

    What do you do to help with your depression as an INT?
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

    Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

    ~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

  5. #5
    Member Maxcool131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    89

    Default

    cdtyudtyt7f6io6
    Last edited by Maxcool131; 08-04-2012 at 06:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member UniqueMixture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp
    Posts
    3,036

    Default

    Definitely go outside. Also, don't tell yourself negative outcomes are NECESSARY. Give the universe a chance to prove you wrong.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

  7. #7
    Member Maxcool131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Definitely go outside. Also, don't tell yourself negative outcomes are NECESSARY. Give the universe a chance to prove you wrong.
    Thank you I will try and do that

  8. #8

    Default

    Definitely go outside more.

    Get a bike so you can make it around on your own without relying on your parents driving you places. A little self-sufficiency will probably make you feel happier. And getting a bike is a good project to get absorbed in. There's all sorts of stuff to research and get involved with when it comes to maintenance and road rules, etc. Scratch that Ti itch.

    Find some free courses online that interest you. Print out the material and take it outside to read.

    Did I mention go outside?

  9. #9
    Member Maxcool131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    89

    Default

    gyugyiogyi
    Last edited by Maxcool131; 08-04-2012 at 06:41 PM.

  10. #10
    Member Maxcool131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkadelik View Post
    Definitely go outside more.

    Get a bike so you can make it around on your own without relying on your parents driving you places. A little self-sufficiency will probably make you feel happier. And getting a bike is a good project to get absorbed in. There's all sorts of stuff to research and get involved with when it comes to maintenance and road rules, etc. Scratch that Ti itch.

    Find some free courses online that interest you. Print out the material and take it outside to read.

    Did I mention go outside?
    I do enjoy walks early in the morning when there is no people I dont like to walk during the day it makes me feel empty...

Similar Threads

  1. [INTJ] INTJs and Depression
    By DigitalMethod in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-04-2017, 07:25 PM
  2. [INTP] INTPs and Depression..
    By Mondo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:47 PM
  3. MBTI Central Suicide and Depression Buddy System
    By disregard in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. [NT] INTs and Autism Spectrum disorders
    By Haphazard in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 12:21 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 01:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO