• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Ask an NT witch anything.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is the place where you can ask anything you want to know about mysticism, spirituality, developing your feeling side and Ni, fairies, polytheism+atheism, talking to trees, psychic ability, etc.; and how it is possible to reconcile all this with being NT.

(*Or if you must, tell me I'm not NT- but if you do prepare to back up your assertion with evidence and logic.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pshhh... copy cat ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep. But I put my own flavor on it. :alttongue:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:popc1:

/subscribed

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
23.The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenetrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sentiment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself among profoundly religious men.
Albert Einstein

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

/subscribed

:D

23.The finest emotion of which we are capable is the mystic emotion. Herein lies the germ of all art and all true science. Anyone to whom this feeling is alien, who is no longer capable of wonderment and lives in a state of fear is a dead man. To know that what is impenetrable for us really exists and manifests itself as the highest wisdom and the most radiant beauty, whose gross forms alone are intelligible to our poor faculties - this knowledge, this feeling ... that is the core of the true religious sentiment. In this sense, and in this sense alone, I rank myself among profoundly religious men.
Albert Einstein

Yes. :) He has a lot of really good quotes. I think he was an atypical INTP in that he was really open minded and balanced. If you take several of his quotes out of the context of who he is, one might label him as a feeler.

Jaguar

If I ever want to know how to talk to a tree, Amargith can tell me.
(On second thought... I hope she's not that far gone.) ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Cool. She and I should be friends.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Ohh come on...it is not coz i talk to a big kitty that that big kitty can then be possessive and keep me from talking to trees. Jealousy doesn't become you, Jag :smooch:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
What role do things psychic play in your life? Do you place much emphasis on such things? How do others feel about your doing such things?

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

some of us simply exchange chi with trees. That may or may not be the same as what your describing.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you believe in multiple Gods? What's the purpose of multiple Gods? Isn't one enough?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^Ill do a follow up on that: what is your individual definition of a witch and, if you are comfortable enough to share here, what is your specific 'label' (ya know, eclectic, solitary, hereditary, trad, stuff like that) as well as what kind of practices you well...practise :D

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^Ill do a follow up on that: what is your individual definition of a witch and, if you are comfortable enough to share here, what is your specific 'label' (ya know, eclectic, solitary, hereditary, trad, stuff like that) as well as what kind of practices you well...practise :D

Aww shit. It's gonna be a Witch Off.

*steals popcorn from [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]*

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What are your thoughts on other "new age" people?

Permabanned

dodge-this_design.png

:duel: