• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Ask a teenage intp anything.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
My inspiration http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/24721-ask-entp.html and http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/sj-guardhouse/17823-ask-estj.html. The point of this thread is to 1. Ask questions about us intps (Hopefully others will be able to help me on this). 2.To bring the teenage perspective into it aswell because I think it offers a different observation of the world seeing as most people on the site seem to be into either be in there mids 20 or well into there 30s or older (My general observation) 3.To give advice to other teens that are intps and my thoughts. :D Have a good day.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME, YOUNGER ONE?

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
WHAT DO YOU DO IN YOUR FREE TIME, YOUNGER ONE?
Well, I read alot I play alot of real-time strategy video games kickbox babysit watch philosophical debates listen to music workout and I like to walk at 3 in the morning. I also like to watch real videos about whats happening around the world .(Fighting in syria revolts stuff like that)

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Babysit? I'm terrible at babysitting.

Legitimately speaking, here - how do you keep kids amused/placated? I've always struggled with it, but I feel so guilty whenever I can't give them an experience they can enjoy.

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
Babysit? I'm terrible at babysitting.

Legitimately speaking, here - how do you keep kids amused/placated? I've always struggled with it, but I feel so guilty whenever I can't give them an experience they can enjoy.
Well seeing as there is a hole in my wall today from my self getting angry and throwing something I cant speak on experience I am bad at babysitting and only people I babysit our my sisters.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you ever had a gf? Why/why not?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Well seeing as there is a hole in my wall today from my self getting angry and throwing something I cant speak on experience I am bad at babysitting and only people I babysit our my sisters.

OIC, lol. Well, hopefully your wall gets fixed.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The only serious relationship I had ended with her cheating then making up a bunch of lies about me cuz i wasn't comfortable with just "being normal friends" after the breakup. Before that, there was a spattered of weeklong relationships that I prob couldn't even list off, and after that there was a rebound that lasted (I think) about 3 months, I wasn't even keeping track. Feel kinda guilty because it was too soon after the breakup for me to really trust anyone again, ended up breaking her heart cuz i couldn't get into it. In a long distance relationship now that's going slightly better than the last 1. I have more patience this time and I'm easing into it more. Well c how it turns out.

Hope u enjoyed the paragraph answering a simple question :p

Maxcool131

MBTI Type
Intp
Enneagram
5w6
I did at one point but mostly because I was vulnerable and needed somebody to love me and we broke up after like 2 months only did anything in public with her like 3 times (I was 13 at the time). Atm however I am waiting for someone who I actually care about and love (whatever that is). I have had one sexual experience (still a virgin) with my friends sister on new years eve huge mistake and had been drinking and on prescription medication at the time.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Further proof that there are too many of them.

Actually, I tried looking for it but apparantly I never made one. Which is odd, because I would totally expect me to have made one at some point. Oh well, at least I stumbled on a rather interesting old blog of mine that got shelved after one entry.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i kinda want this thread to live on though

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get such a naughty twinge whenever I see the title of this thread. I think the modifier "teenage" automatically makes my mind stick "to do" in front of "anything". I'm always a little disappointed when it's just some twits talking about video games rather than some nubile jailbait doing something genuinely entertaining.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What do you think about extracurricular activities?
Are you in any extracurricular activities? If so, which ones?