• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] how drunk do you get?

Lark

I have a really bad habit of consuming way more than I know I can handle.

I just get so thirtsy...

Alcohol aggrivates the thirst, its why the teach soldiers not to consume alcohol in desert climates or on long marches in survival classes.

W

WALMART

But it confirms a theory of mine, actually the theory is how I came up with the joke =P

ChihuahuaRevolt

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Alcohol aggrivates the thirst, its why the teach soldiers not to consume alcohol in desert climates or on long marches in survival classes.

Alcohol suppresses ADH (a hormone), and when its suppressed, that tells your body to piss out all of your retained water quick!! This is why you pee clear after youve been drinking a bit, and where the dehydration comes from.

A little bit of science for ya.
Provided by: Nurse ChihuahuaRevolt :happy2:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I do have a tendency to over-drink, so I end up getting pretty hammered (if not completely wasted) when I'm in that kind of atmosphere. Self-control issues and such. Plus I can drink to the point of blacking out and still not puke, which is a problem. If I had better built-in mechanisms of controlling myself I'd probably not get as out of control.

W

WALMART

I do have a tendency to over-drink, so I end up getting pretty hammered (if not completely wasted) when I'm in that kind of atmosphere. Self-control issues and such. Plus I can drink to the point of blacking out and still not puke, which is a problem. If I had better built-in mechanisms of controlling myself I'd probably not get as out of control.

Even when I puke (rare) I'm still good natured enough to continue consuming =(

Here we go. This is me in my drunken state.

sexy!

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
But there comes a point where you have to decide to be more mature about all of it and pace yourself...

So true...

And unfortunate...

I don't know what the hell is happening to me...

I feel like even just 5 or 6 drinks leaves me feeling like crap the next day...

I think, if the occasion called for it, I could get back up to the tolerance that I used to have...

But there's something about getting older and dealing with a hangover that... just... I dunno... no bueno...

W

WALMART

Oh very. A woman is always at her sexiest when shes so slobbering drunk she cant even sit up straight. You should have seen the whole vid. I tried posting it, but it wouldnt let me.

it shows class, ya know.

i'd hate to see me drunk =( maybe next time i'll try to have someone do some video footage and i'll post it here.

ChihuahuaRevolt

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
it shows class, ya know.

i'd hate to see me drunk =( maybe next time i'll try to have someone do some video footage and i'll post it here.

Well I feel now like I should post a video of me normally for comparison. When youre drunk (at least me) its like boiling sugar water into simple syrup....it concentrates the essential "you" in some cases. I am a pretty loving affectionate person, and when I become drunk....well....you saw.

As far as class goes....its overrated.

W

WALMART

Well I feel now like I should post a video of me normally for comparison. When youre drunk (at least me) its like boiling sugar water into simple syrup....it concentrates the essential "you" in some cases. I am a pretty loving affectionate person, and when I become drunk....well....you saw.

As far as class goes....its overrated.

lol. i meant the ability to be drunk and retain your composure is classy. you seem alright in the video, i was definitely not implying by seeing you drunk it makes me hate thinking of me drunk... if that makes sense.

ChihuahuaRevolt

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
lol. i meant the ability to be drunk and retain your composure is classy. you seem alright in the video, i was definitely not implying by seeing you drunk it makes me hate thinking of me drunk... if that makes sense.

Oh lol, well yeah that makes sense. I didnt think thats what you were implying. I guess that was the most tame part of the video for some reason I looked composed. I really wish I could post the whole thing but I cant figure out how.

Its sitting right here on my desktop.
So close yet so far away...

W

WALMART

Oh lol, well yeah that makes sense. I didnt think thats what you were implying. I guess that was the most tame part of the video for some reason I looked composed. I really wish I could post the whole thing but I cant figure out how.

Its sitting right here on my desktop.
So close yet so far away...

post it to youtube! then post it here ;)

i've noticed my words never come out the way i mean them to. people are always taking what i say the wrong way, but i know it is because i am terrible at conveying thought.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
I have a good idea of my tolerance now and pretty much don't go overboard unless it's on purpose. Plus, I'm a beer snob. Although, I do still on occasion choose to drink significantly more than other times, I do it smarter. Last time I got really drunk I was in a big group, had a place to stay, didn't have to drive anywhere, and the best part...I was with doctors so everyone got an IV in the morning, which is a pretty damn good hangover cure.

ChihuahuaRevolt

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
post it to youtube! then post it here ;)

i've noticed my words never come out the way i mean them to. people are always taking what i say the wrong way, but i know it is because i am terrible at conveying thought.

Hmm Im not sure if youtube is ready for the amount of love portrayed in my drunken video. Im going to dinner now, but I might play with it some more later to see if I could get it to load directly.

Alot gets lost in context over text.....its not necessarily you :)