User Tag List

First 78910 Last

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaRevolt View Post
    Hmm Im not sure if youtube is ready for the amount of love portrayed in my drunken video. Im going to dinner now, but I might play with it some more later to see if I could get it to load directly.

Alot gets lost in context over text.....its not necessarily you

nah, its me. lol.

youtube's seen far worse than any drunken tirade you can produce, trust me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    nah, its me. lol.

youtube's seen far worse than any drunken tirade you can produce, trust me.
    True, but its a love tirade. Totally different. F alllllllll the way. You would never see an INTJ act the way I do drunk

Then again Ive never seen a drunk INTJ so i dunno

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaRevolt View Post
    True, but its a love tirade. Totally different. F alllllllll the way. You would never see an INTJ act the way I do drunk

Then again Ive never seen a drunk INTJ so i dunno

Lol. You've got a lot to live up to, I'm stoked for this vid.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Lol. You've got a lot to live up to, I'm stoked for this vid.
    Oh its pretty epic. Ill post it later tonight if I can get it figured out

Glycerine

I can get wasted within in 30 min but it has to be very deliberate on my part. I actually start feeling buzzed within the first few sips of a cheap beer. As a result, I rarely drink.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    I can get wasted within in 30 min but it has to be very deliberate on my part. I actually start feeling buzzed within the first few sips of a cheap beer. As a result, I rarely drink.

Lately I've been feeling buzzed after a beer...

I told myself when I made this thread I was going to moderate my consumption. I think it's working!

MBTI
    ?

i've never really had a problem with alcohol. it just gives me energy, and past a certain point it just makes me really alert and focused, much more in the here-and-now, then it goes away and i have a headache/i'm hungover.

very rarely have i ever been drunk enough to lose my ability to... think clearly. the only times that has happened is when i've been on certain medications or i through some drugs into the mix. other than that... hmmm, maybe i have a lot of alcohol dehydrogenase (an enzyme that metabolizes beer and whatnot to lower your BAC), which is why i have a hard time getting really drunk or even maintaining a buzz???

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by EntangledLight View Post
    i've never really had a problem with alcohol. it just gives me energy, and past a certain point it just makes me really alert and focused, much more in the here-and-now, then it goes away and i have a headache/i'm hungover.

very rarely have i ever been drunk enough to lose my ability to... think clearly. the only times that has happened is when i've been on certain medications or i through some drugs into the mix. other than that... hmmm, maybe i have a lot of alcohol dehydrogenase (an enzyme that metabolizes beer and whatnot to lower your BAC), which is why i have a hard time getting really drunk or even maintaining a buzz???
    how much do you drink how fast?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I have a good idea of my tolerance now and pretty much don't go overboard unless it's on purpose. Plus, I'm a beer snob. Although, I do still on occasion choose to drink significantly more than other times, I do it smarter. Last time I got really drunk I was in a big group, had a place to stay, didn't have to drive anywhere, and the best part...I was with doctors so everyone got an IV in the morning, which is a pretty damn good hangover cure.

Say true? IV's after a party. Nice.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Hm cant get it figured out, sorry.

Have you ever known anyone thats annoyingly happy and optimistic? Just imagine that on steroids and thats me drunk