User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    sexy!
    Oh very. A woman is always at her sexiest when shes so slobbering drunk she cant even sit up straight. You should have seen the whole vid. I tried posting it, but it wouldnt let me.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaRevolt View Post
    Oh very. A woman is always at her sexiest when shes so slobbering drunk she cant even sit up straight. You should have seen the whole vid. I tried posting it, but it wouldnt let me.

it shows class, ya know.

i'd hate to see me drunk =( maybe next time i'll try to have someone do some video footage and i'll post it here.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

it shows class, ya know.

i'd hate to see me drunk =( maybe next time i'll try to have someone do some video footage and i'll post it here.
    Well I feel now like I should post a video of me normally for comparison. When youre drunk (at least me) its like boiling sugar water into simple syrup....it concentrates the essential "you" in some cases. I am a pretty loving affectionate person, and when I become drunk....well....you saw.

As far as class goes....its overrated.

WALMART

Well I feel now like I should post a video of me normally for comparison. When youre drunk (at least me) its like boiling sugar water into simple syrup....it concentrates the essential "you" in some cases. I am a pretty loving affectionate person, and when I become drunk....well....you saw.

As far as class goes....its overrated.

lol. i meant the ability to be drunk and retain your composure is classy. you seem alright in the video, i was definitely not implying by seeing you drunk it makes me hate thinking of me drunk... if that makes sense.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

i meant the ability to be drunk and retain your composure is classy.
    Holy shit yea it is.

When a girl can do this it certainly turns me on.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Holy shit yea it is.

When a girl can do this it certainly turns me on.

slobbering drunk...

a girl i'd hang around with would always smell like 4lokos... i still can't drink them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

lol. i meant the ability to be drunk and retain your composure is classy. you seem alright in the video, i was definitely not implying by seeing you drunk it makes me hate thinking of me drunk... if that makes sense.
    Oh lol, well yeah that makes sense. I didnt think thats what you were implying. I guess that was the most tame part of the video for some reason I looked composed. I really wish I could post the whole thing but I cant figure out how.

Its sitting right here on my desktop.
    So close yet so far away...

WALMART

Oh lol, well yeah that makes sense. I didnt think thats what you were implying. I guess that was the most tame part of the video for some reason I looked composed. I really wish I could post the whole thing but I cant figure out how.

Its sitting right here on my desktop.
    So close yet so far away...

post it to youtube! then post it here

i've noticed my words never come out the way i mean them to. people are always taking what i say the wrong way, but i know it is because i am terrible at conveying thought.

MBTI
    INTJ

I have a good idea of my tolerance now and pretty much don't go overboard unless it's on purpose. Plus, I'm a beer snob. Although, I do still on occasion choose to drink significantly more than other times, I do it smarter. Last time I got really drunk I was in a big group, had a place to stay, didn't have to drive anywhere, and the best part...I was with doctors so everyone got an IV in the morning, which is a pretty damn good hangover cure.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

post it to youtube! then post it here

i've noticed my words never come out the way i mean them to. people are always taking what i say the wrong way, but i know it is because i am terrible at conveying thought.

Hmm Im not sure if youtube is ready for the amount of love portrayed in my drunken video. Im going to dinner now, but I might play with it some more later to see if I could get it to load directly.

Alot gets lost in context over text.....its not necessarily you