User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 93

  1. #61
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I have a really bad habit of consuming way more than I know I can handle.

    I just get so thirtsy...
    Alcohol aggrivates the thirst, its why the teach soldiers not to consume alcohol in desert climates or on long marches in survival classes.

  2. #62
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    he was jk!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  3. #63
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    But it confirms a theory of mine, actually the theory is how I came up with the joke =P

  4. #64
    Member ChihuahuaRevolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Here we go. This is me in my drunken state.


  5. #65
    Member ChihuahuaRevolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Alcohol aggrivates the thirst, its why the teach soldiers not to consume alcohol in desert climates or on long marches in survival classes.

    Alcohol suppresses ADH (a hormone), and when its suppressed, that tells your body to piss out all of your retained water quick!! This is why you pee clear after youve been drinking a bit, and where the dehydration comes from.

    A little bit of science for ya.
    Provided by: Nurse ChihuahuaRevolt

  6. #66
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    I do have a tendency to over-drink, so I end up getting pretty hammered (if not completely wasted) when I'm in that kind of atmosphere. Self-control issues and such. Plus I can drink to the point of blacking out and still not puke, which is a problem. If I had better built-in mechanisms of controlling myself I'd probably not get as out of control.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #67
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I do have a tendency to over-drink, so I end up getting pretty hammered (if not completely wasted) when I'm in that kind of atmosphere. Self-control issues and such. Plus I can drink to the point of blacking out and still not puke, which is a problem. If I had better built-in mechanisms of controlling myself I'd probably not get as out of control.

    Even when I puke (rare) I'm still good natured enough to continue consuming =(


    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaRevolt View Post
    Here we go. This is me in my drunken state.


    sexy!

  8. #68
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Even when I puke (rare) I'm still good natured enough to continue consuming =(
    That's hardcore. I can't touch another drink after I've puked.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  9. #69
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    That's hardcore. I can't touch another drink after I've puked.

    yeah... sigh.

  10. #70
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    But there comes a point where you have to decide to be more mature about all of it and pace yourself...
    So true...

    And unfortunate...

    I don't know what the hell is happening to me...

    I feel like even just 5 or 6 drinks leaves me feeling like crap the next day...

    I think, if the occasion called for it, I could get back up to the tolerance that I used to have...

    But there's something about getting older and dealing with a hangover that... just... I dunno... no bueno...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 12:59 PM
  2. Extraverts: How often do you get just really tired of people?
    By plaminal in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 10:51 PM
  3. How well do you get along with your opposite type?
    By Silveresque in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO