• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Inferior Fe Subtypes

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I look like a #10 nowadays (at least, I've have a lot of people tell me as much), but underneath I still have #6 and #9 leanings. I don't think I've never "not cared" about how I was fitting in.

But they're all still just coping strategies. The reality is that I still feel kind of apart and that I don't fit in very well, so while I do my best to integrate, I'm kind of accepting at this point that that gap will always be there and I might as well focus on other things.

You would think so, but I have an INTP friend that may be an exception. He hangs out with a rowdy club-loving crowd, and somehow he manages to hang. They go out a lot too. I have no idea on earth how he doesn't OD on clubs. Maybe he's secretly popping ecstasy beforehand.

It has to be the drugs. :D

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cute is not the first thing that comes to mind with any. I can't even express myself right with little kids, I think (not that that's cool or anything..). I'm not good with a lot of adult situations that expect all that liveliness too. Like I hate clubs or big parties for the same reason. And I suspect INTPs get that even more. Either that, or they're pretty dry, like Daria or something.

Most INTP's are not intentionally cute, but their quirks can be. I should add comedian to the title, as it fits the male gender more. What I really mean is most of us are kind of weird, and that can be amusing; so we can capitalize on that and amuse people on purpose. I don't know about ISTP's, maybe they're kind of boring. :p So you guys probably wouldn't be #9.

You would think so, but I have an INTP friend that may be an exception. He hangs out with a rowdy club-loving crowd, and somehow he manages to hang. They go out a lot too. I have no idea on earth how he doesn't OD on clubs. Maybe he's secretly popping ecstasy beforehand.

I love clubs. I don't go out as much as I'd like, because I can't find people to go with. Feeling the energy of the music and dancing to it I think is a good way to feel through Si, while letting your mind go into a trance.

Or it could be that he and I are closet extroverts.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My SO (INTP) seems like a combination of 2 and 9, with a bit of 1 in a sort of "live-and-let-live" sense.

Philosorapteuse

right on the left wing
MBTI Type
INTP
I enjoy clubs if I'm in the right mood, with the right people, at the right level of inebriation, and it's the right setting. Crucially, people have to not be taking it seriously - that's what'll help shift my inhibitions and let me have fun and not worry about people despising me for Doing It Wrong. (Don't like goth clubs for this reason, despite enjoying the music.) Silly fun's where it's at. I like me some cheese! :banana:

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
.. not Fe inferior. Who wrote that?

edit: nevermind.. the OP

You never get those moments where you say something that you think completely makes sense and suddenly everyone is laughing around you?

I had a teacher who told me to louden my voice when participating in class. What I did was I loudened it to the point where I was already screaming at the teacher. Made sense to me as it guaranteed her being able to hear my words.

I usually laugh along with them originally because i think it's not related to me. Now, I notice them a bit more quickly and I just laugh along because I find laughter/cheerfulness contagious.

KDude

You never get those moments where you say something that you think completely makes sense and suddenly everyone is laughing around you?

I had a teacher who told me to louden my voice when participating in class. What I did was I loudened it to the point where I was already screaming at the teacher. Made sense to me as it guaranteed her being able to hear my words.

I usually laugh along with them originally because i think it's not related to me. Now, I notice them a bit more quickly and I just laugh along because I find laughter/cheerfulness contagious.

I don't know. I made the mistake of joining an acting class. Everything I did was full of fail. I might've covered it up with laughs, but really.. I needed to get out (and I did cut the class short).

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know. I made the mistake of joining an acting class. Everything I did was full of fail. I might've covered it up with laughs, but really.. I needed to get out (and I did cut the class short).

Oh yeah? Me too. :D I got a grade of S(or over 110%) too. haha. you should've pushed yourself man.

KDude

What is "Grade S"?

This was a private workshop, so no grades.. although I had theater classes way back in middle school that I equally sucked at.

I couldn't tell if the teacher liked me or not. She told me I was an actor. Not an acting student. She said I should just audition at places. Seem liked "pep talk" bullshit.