User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 29 of 29

  1. #21
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    I think I look like a #10 nowadays (at least, I've have a lot of people tell me as much), but underneath I still have #6 and #9 leanings. I don't think I've never "not cared" about how I was fitting in.

    But they're all still just coping strategies. The reality is that I still feel kind of apart and that I don't fit in very well, so while I do my best to integrate, I'm kind of accepting at this point that that gap will always be there and I might as well focus on other things.

    Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    You would think so, but I have an INTP friend that may be an exception. He hangs out with a rowdy club-loving crowd, and somehow he manages to hang. They go out a lot too. I have no idea on earth how he doesn't OD on clubs. Maybe he's secretly popping ecstasy beforehand.
    It has to be the drugs.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #22
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Cute is not the first thing that comes to mind with any. I can't even express myself right with little kids, I think (not that that's cool or anything..). I'm not good with a lot of adult situations that expect all that liveliness too. Like I hate clubs or big parties for the same reason. And I suspect INTPs get that even more. Either that, or they're pretty dry, like Daria or something.
    Most INTP's are not intentionally cute, but their quirks can be. I should add comedian to the title, as it fits the male gender more. What I really mean is most of us are kind of weird, and that can be amusing; so we can capitalize on that and amuse people on purpose. I don't know about ISTP's, maybe they're kind of boring. :P So you guys probably wouldn't be #9.

    Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    You would think so, but I have an INTP friend that may be an exception. He hangs out with a rowdy club-loving crowd, and somehow he manages to hang. They go out a lot too. I have no idea on earth how he doesn't OD on clubs. Maybe he's secretly popping ecstasy beforehand.
    I love clubs. I don't go out as much as I'd like, because I can't find people to go with. Feeling the energy of the music and dancing to it I think is a good way to feel through Si, while letting your mind go into a trance.

    Or it could be that he and I are closet extroverts.

  3. #23
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,581

    Default

    My SO (INTP) seems like a combination of 2 and 9, with a bit of 1 in a sort of "live-and-let-live" sense.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  4. #24
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I don't know about ISTP's, maybe they're kind of boring.
    Nah, we're all effusive little socialites.

  5. #25
    right on the left wing Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    218

    Default

    I enjoy clubs if I'm in the right mood, with the right people, at the right level of inebriation, and it's the right setting. Crucially, people have to not be taking it seriously - that's what'll help shift my inhibitions and let me have fun and not worry about people despising me for Doing It Wrong. (Don't like goth clubs for this reason, despite enjoying the music.) Silly fun's where it's at. I like me some cheese!
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

    I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

  6. #26
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    .. not Fe inferior. Who wrote that?

    edit: nevermind.. the OP
    You never get those moments where you say something that you think completely makes sense and suddenly everyone is laughing around you?

    I had a teacher who told me to louden my voice when participating in class. What I did was I loudened it to the point where I was already screaming at the teacher. Made sense to me as it guaranteed her being able to hear my words.

    I usually laugh along with them originally because i think it's not related to me. Now, I notice them a bit more quickly and I just laugh along because I find laughter/cheerfulness contagious.

  7. #27
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    You never get those moments where you say something that you think completely makes sense and suddenly everyone is laughing around you?

    I had a teacher who told me to louden my voice when participating in class. What I did was I loudened it to the point where I was already screaming at the teacher. Made sense to me as it guaranteed her being able to hear my words.

    I usually laugh along with them originally because i think it's not related to me. Now, I notice them a bit more quickly and I just laugh along because I find laughter/cheerfulness contagious.
    I don't know. I made the mistake of joining an acting class. Everything I did was full of fail. I might've covered it up with laughs, but really.. I needed to get out (and I did cut the class short).

  8. #28
    Probably Most Brilliant Craft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know. I made the mistake of joining an acting class. Everything I did was full of fail. I might've covered it up with laughs, but really.. I needed to get out (and I did cut the class short).
    Oh yeah? Me too. I got a grade of S(or over 110%) too. haha. you should've pushed yourself man.

  9. #29
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    What is "Grade S"?

    This was a private workshop, so no grades.. although I had theater classes way back in middle school that I equally sucked at.

    I couldn't tell if the teacher liked me or not. She told me I was an actor. Not an acting student. She said I should just audition at places. Seem liked "pep talk" bullshit.

Similar Threads

  1. Inferior Fe vs. Fi
    By greenfairy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 02:37 PM
  2. Inferior Fe vs. Dominant Fi when it comes to "Manners"
    By Stansmith in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 08:55 PM
  3. Is this inferior Fe I am experiencing?
    By louiesgonnadie in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 10:55 PM
  4. Inferior Fe smile
    By Rasofy in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 06:01 AM
  5. [INTP] INTPs. How do you experience your Inferior Fe?.
    By INFtha14 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO