User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

What stresses you out more, structuring and making long term plans as well as putting them into action. Ignoring anything that might intervene because you want to finish what you started? Or the fact that if something comes in between, you feel stressed about not finishing your plans?

Basicly, what types of other peoples behaviour or events/occurances stress you out the most? What makes you feel frustration?

Growing up in a J environment can really rub off on you if you're a perceiver, same for a judger in a P environment. But in most cases this result in tests is a biased subjective view on the questions/answers, and has little to do with actual cognative function usage.

Those tests don't tell me much. Your ennegram test is very balanced so you probably won't be able to reach a good conclusion on those results alone. Which enneagram type do you most identity with, in particular concerning stress levels late teens/early twenties. (what is your age anyway? :P )
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    What stresses you out more, structuring and making long term plans as well as putting them into action. Ignoring anything that might intervene because you want to finish what you started? Or the fact that if something comes in between, you feel stressed about not finishing your plans?

Basicly, what types of other peoples behaviour or events/occurances stress you out the most? What makes you feel frustration?

Growing up in a J environment can really rub off on you if you're a perceiver, same for a judger in a P environment. But in most cases this result in tests is a biased subjective view on the questions/answers, and has little to do with actual cognative function usage.

Those tests don't tell me much. Your ennegram test is very balanced so you probably won't be able to reach a good conclusion on those results alone. Which enneagram type do you most identity with, in particular concerning stress levels late teens/early twenties. (what is your age anyway? :P )
    I don't particularly care much for plans of action and going on about barking orders to people -- the sense of hierarchy in many workplaces stresses me, as well as their insistence on employees being dutiful -- for instance, I'd much rather have lunch whenever I want, instead of getting through all my workload first, just because I was assigned a responsability, especially if the resp. is a person. Just because I have my own schedule doesn't mean I am lazy and inefficient.

I have dropped out of a course in university due to the increased awareness I began to have about the structure of my future workplace, the hierarchies, the brown-nosers, the inferiority-complex one had to nurture in order to get ahead by not arguing with superiors over their stupidity and pompousness....you get the picture.

My main concern with people is that ...they either overrate pleasure over working...or overrate work in order to achieve power and security...I feel ambivalent towards the world and my mind is my best (and perhaps only true) friend. Science and philosophy and art are most valuable to me.

I know of many people who are much more intellectually gifted than me and much more wilful...who, at some point, begin to prostitute their expertise for money and prestige. I rapidly lose my admiration for such people who use their talents for materialistic gains or to prove how brilliant they are (do you follow voetbal? I could give you an example).

I am many times forced into the leadership role because of the sheer incompetence and parasitism of people around me. All in all, I just want to get my day tasks over with and preserve the time I have for my own interests.

I'm 25 ...main enneagram type is certainly a 5 ...and the wing...is probably a 4 or a 9.

I have no doubts I am an INT type.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Hah, based on all that, INTP seems like the right fit. I can see how you can confuse some of your behaviour with typical judger behaviour, but both your ability to visualize your future workplace as well as your judging mentality when it comes to finishing tasks are all conscious efforts, the first due to Ne the second in order to preserve your own valuable time, which is quite a perceiver stance. Neither of the reasons have anything to do with being an actual judger type.

If you are E5, then your wing is 4. You can't be 9 winged if 5, wings don't work that way. xP

But 9 can be in your tritype.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Roughly speaking, INTJs focus on efficiency, and INTPs focus on understanding.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Hah, based on all that, INTP seems like the right fit. I can see how you can confuse some of your behaviour with typical judger behaviour, but both your ability to visualize your future workplace as well as your judging mentality when it comes to finishing tasks are all conscious efforts, the first due to Ne the second in order to preserve your own valuable time, which is quite a perceiver stance. Neither of the reasons have anything to do with being an actual judger type.

If you are E5, then your wing is 4. You can't be 9 winged if 5, wings don't work that way. xP

But 9 can be in your tritype.
    Yes, I had already thought about the Ti that would invent stiff principles and defense mechanisms to preserve valuable freetime. This is when the Ps cease to be flexible.

What do you like to do in your free time?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Roughly speaking, INTJs focus on efficiency, and INTPs focus on understanding.
    My only concern with efficiency is really about saving my down time and my own future as a non-public service worker.

MBTI
    INTP

To the INTPs: anyone here wanting to share their punctuality problems?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by luismas View Post
    To the INTPs: anyone here wanting to share their punctuality problems?

Story of my life lol

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

Story of my life lol
    What obstacles prevent you from being punctual?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INTPs will refine an idea to death, sometimes to the annoyance of others; INTJs will be more decisive and brief, sometimes to the annoyance of others.

INTPs really are more modest; INTJs really are more emo. But the emo of an INTJ may emerge in unexpected ways, like a bitchiness, but the sort of bitchiness it is has a tinge of whine to it.