Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Walter Russell

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle View Post
    Well i agree that he has some weird thesis. But as far as psychadelics go hes pretty much on the spot.

Or what where you thinking?
    All i know is that Terence Mckenna is damaged from the stuff and that Dr Albert Hofmann was a wise and humble man that lived on to be 102 years old and sane to the end. And that that guy Shulgin... He knows all there is about many research chemicals.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6

I would have to say that my field of interest is mostly located within philosophy and theology so I would have to go with Antony Flew he seems to be one of the most genuine philosophers that ever was :P because he didnt care what others thought regarding him switching to deism after being one of the most influential atheist philosopher of the 20th century to bad he died (I would have loved to sit down and talk to him) and Anselm and Thomas Aquinas I also love Bertrand Russel but I am sorry that most of the stuff he worked for has mostly been destroyed by the new atheists(Dawkins, Hitchens, and Strenger)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    All i know is that Terence Mckenna is damaged from the stuff and that Dr Albert Hofmann was a wise and humble man that lived on to be 102 years old and sane to the end. And that that guy Shulgin... He knows all there is about many research chemicals.
    Yeah Shulgin And Dr Hoffman are great aswell regarding psychadelics, for some reason i only listed living people :P. Wasent Jung into interperting the tibetian book of the dead along with Leary?
    "Im right here, Deal with me!"

MBTI
    INTJ

Don`t know anything about a tibetetian book or a jung. Leary was a proper nutjob. He accelerated the fall of psycedelica.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..

Krishnamurti and Chomsky are listed as INFJ's by celebritytypes.com. Though limited in scope, the few quotes given under their pictures seem to justify this.

the top of the pops:

ken wilber
    adyashanti
    jiddu krishnamurti (no link, the man is a pain to listen to anyway, i'd recommend his books/transcripts of his talks)
    carl jung (he invented this typology, and i can read it in his mother tongue)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cooiintrovert View Post
    Krishnamurti and Chomsky are listed as INFJ's by celebritytypes.com. Though limited in scope, the few quotes given under their pictures seem to justify this.
    That page is shite. Bill Gates a ENTJ? reeeeallly?
    Epic derailment:

MBTI
    INTP

On Politics/Economics: Milton Friedman. On Science: Richard Dawkins and the always popular Einstein. On Feelings: Bahahahahahaha